SMUT • "Hit me"

Pairing: ward cameron x fem!reader

Summary: you can't control the feelings for your best friends dad.

Warning: daddy kink, degrading kink, praise kink, sexual violence

You saw the way he watched you.

His eyes said it all.

He wanted you. You wanted him.

You sat in Sarah's room looking through your phone for something to do when you heard someone clear their throat.

"Can I help y-..." You looked up at the door frame you heart stopping when you saw him. "I'm sorry Mr. Cameron I didn't kno-"

He shook his head leaning off the frame with a sigh. "No, no don't worry about it y/n." The way he said your name made your heart hurt.

Mr. Cameron wasn't a good father and you knew that but, you never had a father figure so Ward was close enough. His strong appearance and cold voice made him- almost attractive.

"I just came in to ask Sarah a question but, I see she's not here." You gave a nod looking directly into his eyes. "yeah she had to take wheezie um- shopping they'll be back soon." You voice creaked.

You looked down your face heating up. "Why are you here then?"

You took a deep breath standing up from Sarah's bed. "I guess i shouldn't have just came in without asking." You started to walk towards the door looking down to avoid his eyes and to fix your skirt.

You stared back up when you were close to the frame but Ward didn't move. Your heart fastened as his eyes scanned your body. "I didn't say you had to leave.."

"I thought you wanted-"

Award took a step closer grabbing your face. "If it were up to what i wanted..-" Wards words fell as he dropped his hands with a sigh.

You could feel yourself pulsing from his touch but you couldn't move. Ward turned back around. "That was completely inappropriate of me- i'm your friends father. What was I-"

You began to shake you head at his comment. "Mr. Cameron I-"

"No need to try and excuse my actions. It was wrong of me to try and make advances towards-"

"Mr. Cameron."

Ward continued to ramble leaving the room his hands over his face. Without thinking you followed him to wherever he was going. "Mr-"

"Leave y/n."

You didn't listen. Your pace quickened as he walked upstairs to the 3rd floor. "Mr. Cameron i'd like to-"

You ran up the stairs following after him soon making it to the room he walked through- his room. You turned and shut the door and locked it.

When you turned around you were face to face with Ward- his cold stare only on you. "Y/n I told you to leave."

You shrugged your shoulders with a sliver of confidence. "I didn't want to." Wards eyes dropped down on your chest. Your shirt was revealing and you liked it. The attention made you smile.

"Y/n this is your last- and final chance to listen." You smiled crossing your arms. "Or what?"

A smirk appeared across his face as he turned away scratching his head. You took a step away from the door trying to calm yourself down.

Without another second passing Ward turned around and wrapped a hand across your throat and the other around your arm as he pushed you onto his bed.

"Little y/n's never had a daddy hm?"

You heart raced as you air way began to lessen but not serious enough to scare you but good enough to excite you. You gave Ward a smirk as he looked down at your thighs.

"Don't worry i'm gonna take care of you."

He let go of your arm and loosened the grip on your throat as he ripped your skirt off you. You started to squirm and tighten your legs together. "No no no."

Ward pushed you high up on the bed and climbed onto of you before placing his hand on your inner thigh. "Open your fucking legs y/n!" The older man yelled trying to pull your panties off.

"I don't want you to hurt me W-"

His eyes trailed back up to your face dropping a kiss on your lips. "It's gonna hurt if you don't want it so do you want me or not dear?" You nodded your head biting your lip.

"With words." Ward spoke slapping your face and ended with a rough squeeze. "Yes. I want you War-" Your eyes began to fill with tears as slapped you again but harder.

"Use my fucking name!"

Your heart began to race faster as Ward lifted your shirt. "Daddy I want you inside me!" You screamed opening your legs. You could feel Ward let go of your throat before his hands caressed your in thighs.

"Are you a virgin?"

You nodded your head sitting up using your elbows to stabilize yourself. "Have you played with yourself baby?"

"Yes daddy- only a few times." Ward gave you a look as he stood up and pulled you close to the edge of the bed.

Ward began to unbuckle his belt. "How big are you?" You asked your breath hitching. Ward unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"Don't look at me. Look in my eyes. I wanna see you tear up when i put it in." You gave a nervous nod as he came closer. He dropped a hand on his cock and a hand on your vagina.

"Good girl getting wet for me."

You continued to look at his eyes as he tapped his dick on your clit. You began to squirm but he brought you closer as he began to rub your clit with his cock.

"Daddy stop teasing me i want you. Please let me have you!" You begged.

Ward looked down at you as you felt his cock fall closer to your spot. "This is gonna hurt."

You shook your head. "I can tak-" You began to scream as he shoved himself in you. You began to painfully moan as you felt the tears well in your eyes.

"Look at me whore!" Ward yelled his hands pushing down on your hips. You opened your eyes looking up at him.

"Oh you're so hot baby. Cry for me." He began to go faster which caused you to cry in pain as you were pushed by his cock and then pulled back by his hands.

"I can't take it! It's too much!" You cried your legs beginning to shake as you began to moan. "Once you cum you'll feel so much better baby girl. Can you continue to be a good girl for me?"

"Yes!" You moaned your abdomen filling with random pleasure. Your head fell back as your body relaxed on the bed and for a moment you felt the best thing you'd ever experienced.

"God you're so pretty dear.."

words: 1,159