"Hate You"

Pairing: rafe cameron x fem!reader

Summary: you and rafe hate one another, and now have to work on homework together but your conversation leads somewhere else

Warning: (Talk) aggressive dirty talk, aggression, semi-force, choking, etc.

"Don't look away when i'm talking to you." you rolled your eyes looking back up at Rafe. "You're an idiot i'm not listening to you."

The blonde folded his arms glaring down at you. "Fucking hate you."

"Yeah I know. It's not like you try to hide it."

Rafe started to laugh dropping his arms. "Let's just get this shit done okay?" You nodded your head turning back to your textbook.

"I was thinking for our research paper we could study the early versions of fish like creatures and some species that exist now." You heard rafe let out a sigh and mumble something to himself.

"What was that toothpick?"

You looked up meeting his icy gaze. "The fuck did you just call me?" You gave a smirk shrugging your shoulders. "I don't know why you want me to repeat myself.."

"I mean.. Was i not loud enough?" Rafe bit his inner cheek. "I was giving you a chance to apologize." You looked down then back up at him and shook your head.

Rafe bent down leaning his hands on the mattress staring you down at your level. "I don't like science. I don't like homework. and i really don't like you.."

You looked down between Rafe's lips and icy blue eyes smiling. "I could say the same but I like all those things especially myself." Rafe started to lean in closer resting his lips by your ear.

"Do whatever the fuck you want because i'm not helping." He whispered.

Rafe stood back up fixing his shirt. Your glance following his hands down his chest. "I'm not doing this by myself. Why can't you-"

"I'm busy y/n."

You rolled your eyes. "Rafe so am I! and if anything- I have more friends than you."

"You mean boyfriends?" Rafe commented putting his hands in his pockets. "boyfriends?" You questioned.

"Oh so now you don't know?" Rafe laughed covering his mouth. "Know what dipshit?!"

Rafe started to smile looking between you on the bed and the balcony doors of his room. "You know.. You act like you're "friends" with those pogues but we all know you're just fucking them."

Your eyes widened at the comment your mouth dropping. "Are you calling me a fucking whore?!" Rafe shrugged his shoulders pointing at you. "You said it not me."

You slammed the textbook on the bed shut. "First off- those pogues have names and secondly, I've never fucked any of them because they are my FRIENDS!" Rafe nodded his head. "Sureee."

You stepped off the bed walking up to Rafe. "I've never fucked them but it's not like it's your business anyway."

"Why lie? That's all-" Rafe started to speak but you lifted up a finger to his lips. "Rafe. I've never fucked anyone." Rafe rolled his eyes and gripped your wrist.

"I'm supposed to believe that too huh?" You looked down at the ground trying to pull your wrist away from him. "Let me go."

"Not until you tell me the truth."

You looked up giving him a glare. "That is the truth." You grunted trying to yank your wrist away but he just pulled you closer. "Yeah yeah sure is."

You looked back up at Rafe your eyes filled with annoyance. "Rafe i'm a fucking virgin!" Rafe stopped letting go of your hand with a confused look.

You tucked your arms to your side taking a step back away from him. "A virgin?" Rafe repeated. "You?" Rafe looked down and pointed with a smirk. You nodded slowly.

"Yeah.. that makes sense." You rolled you eyes shoving him lightly. "Shut up." You turned and sat on the bed folding your arms.

"You're really gonna get all upset because i called you a virgin?" You rolled your eyes for the millionth time and sighed laying back on the mattress. "You didn't call me a virgin- I am one."

"Yeah why is that? You wanna be a nun or something?"

You gave another sigh but louder. "Every time I think you couldn't get any dumber.. you end up surprising me." Rafe's smile dropped as he leaned against his dresser.

"Why are you a virgin y/n?" Rafe asked again his tone lower than before. You covered your eyes with your hands. "Why?"

"y/n."

Silence took over the room as you felt hands grip your inner thigh. "Why.. are you a virgin..?" You felt your heart race by his touch but couldn't help but lay still.

"Because i'm scared." You dropped your hands from your face your cheeks red. You could feel Rafe's eyes on you as his hand still gripped your thigh.

"Of?"

You turned your head looking towards the wall. "I really don't think-" You started to talk when your felt his grip tighten. "Answer."

You took a deep breath in. "I know i've never had sex before but i just know i'm fucking kinky." Rafe loosened his grip his fingers tracing over your skin. "Like what?"

"Like what are my kinks?" You asked your brows furrowing. Rafe nodded his head. "I've always wanted to be dominated so bad that i'm sore for days. I want to be choked until i'm just barely out of air. I want someone to fuck me so good that it hurts. I want someone that can tell me how good i'm doing and in the same sentence tell me how bad I am."

You could feel the silence grow between the two of you when he gripped your thigh again. "You're a brat." You shot Rafe a glare your eyes dark. "I'm not a fucking brat."

Rafe shrugged his shoulders. "Sound like you are in bed baby."

A/n

please leave me some smut request or fantasies i need help lmao

words: 969