"You're not my sister"

Pairing: rafe cameron x kook!fem!reader

Summary: you can wanted his attention. Now you've got it.

Warning: step-siblings

Looking across the living room you saw your mom flipping through the channels her arms crossed. You gave a heavy sigh. "I'm bored here. When can I go back home?"

"How many times do I have to tell you- this is your home." She responded. You rolled your eyes lifting yourself off the couch.

"Where do you think you're going?"

You turned back to face her. "To my room.. Rose." She gave an eye roll mumbling under her breath.

You turned around heading up the stairs to your room your annoyance growing. When you reached the top stairs you felt Hands grab you.

"Mom, let me the fu-"

"I'm not your mom dipshit."

You turned back down the stairs your frown disappearing. "Rafe- I thought you went out with Kelce and Topper?"

Rafe pushed you further into hallway. "I got bored." Rafe said having no reaction at the sight of you. You looked away brushing the hair in front of your face behind your ear.

"Rafe I.. do you maybe wanna-" The blonde gave a glare cursing under his breath bringing you closer to him. "Listen. You may be staying here but that doesn't mean I'm going to talk you y/n. You're not my sister."

You yanked your arm away from him, standing back up. "I don't wanna be your sister idiot." Rafe tilted his head his stare filled with annoyance. "You want me don't you?"

You turned, your face heating up. Rafe smirked grabbing your arm pulling you down the hall. Your eyes widened realizing where he was bringing you.

"Rafe could you maybe let me go?" You asked politely but Rafe just continued to smirked. You looked into his room and sighed as you both walked in. You willing sat down on his bed when he went shut the door.

"Love how this is the first time I'm seeing your room.." you looked around finding the room bare. Rafe stood in front of you, his eyes down on you.

You looked up to meet his gaze. "What
Do you want from me?"

"I don't want anything.." His tone caused you to look down at your hands that sat in your lap. Your breath heavy, as your heart raced.

"But it seems like you do.." Rafe quietly said lifting up your chin. His lips looked the usual pink red you'd come familiar with since your stay at the Cameron's home.

You nodded your head standing up. You slowly gripped his face, bringing him down and resting your lips against his in a kiss.

Your mind raced your heart skipping from the excitement that bubbles up in your chest as he kissed back. His lips were soft. Softer than you thought they'd be.

Rafe gripped your hips bringing you closer to him as you both began to kiss passionately.

You pulled away out of breath looking into his eyes. His eyes were softer than you'd ever seen them before which caused you to smile. The guy you've been drooling over for weeks was in front of you- wanting you.

"I guess I wasn't the only one wanting something huh?" You smiled. "Shut up dipshit.." Rafe smiled leaning back down, placing his lips against yours.

You thought to yourself about how he was going to change this summer for you. You wouldn't miss your home in Minnesota anymore.. you wouldn't sit alone in your room for hours anymore. You'd be with Rafe.

Words: 596

A/n
Smut next? Yes? No? With who? Who knows..