SMUT • "better than one"

Pairing: kiara carrera x sarah cameron x fem!reader

Summary: you figure out why Kiara and Sarah hate one another.

Warning: begging, fingering.

Walking up the stairs of the large house meant nothing to you anymore. You didn't even glance down the stairs in awe of how high up you were.

Sarah Cameron was your best friend and being near her just made you happy, maybe.. a little to happy. Your mind began to race as your memory of last night flooded over you.

Sarah. Your breath hitched in your throat as you thought about last night the way touched yourself.. at the end finally moaning her name as you came.

You didnt sleep last night trying to wrap your head around why.. why Sarah? You took your last step before reaching her door opening it with a smile the memory now fading away.

"Hey Sarah!"

The blonde turned from her mirror and gave a kind smile. "Hey babes." You gave a smile in return sitting down on her bed with a sigh.

"We're only going to this party tonight so you can see John B aren't we?" You spoke lifting your legs up and down off the side of the bed.

"So not true. The boneyard is where everyone can go. Plus-"

You sighed laying your back against the mattress. "Please don't -"

"You'll see your little girlfriend Kiara." Sarah continued without a pause. You mentally screamed tightening your fist. "She is not my girlfriend. It was one time at a party and we were both wasted."

"That's not what you said the next morning.."

"Don't you like hate Kiara or something?" You tried your best to change the subject closing your eyes only to see the mental image of Kie above you.

You looked up to see Sarah rolling her eyes beginning to talk about her and Kiara's relationship before and after their large falling out.

"She's a sneaky slimy bitch and I bet you- she has probably tried to tear John B away from me." You shook your head covering you eyes with your hands.

"You really can talk about her for hours huh?" You questioned. "That bitch.." Sarah said softly straining her eyes. "I could talk about her for days.."

"If I didn't know you I'd think you'd fucked or something." You laughed to yourself standing up from the bed flattening the wrinkled skirt you were wearing.

Sarah didn't respond and you began to feel this awkward silence grow between you two. "Wait di-" before you could finish asking the question Sarah gave a glare.

"I'm not gay."

You rolled your eyes because Sarah being "straight" just didn't add up. You had seen her kiss multiple girls and the passion she shared between each one was far stronger than any kiss she had ever shared between her ex or John B.

"Okay well whatever are you ready to go now princess.?"

Sarah nodded quickly leaving her room without a word being spoken to you.

Sarah could be a bitch and you know it but today.. she was being extremely bitchy but something about it turned you on.