"Look at me"

Pairing: jj maybank x kook!fem!reader

Summary: you talked shit behind his back and now jj wants you to say it to him face.

Warning: none

(Requested)

"Hey! Cameron!"

You looked back knowing exactly who called your name. "What do you want?" You rolled your eyes as the tall blonde walked over.

The closer he came the more you could see that he didn't have his usual smirk across his lips. "Why don't your just keep your pretty little mouth shut? You're so much hotter when you're quiet!"

"Excuse me!?"

You shook your head in disbelief as Jj stood over you his eyes filled with an emotion you'd never seen in them before, anger.

Jj looked down at you, his breath heavy as he pushed his lips together anger covering his icy stare. "You really think that just because you're the kook princess no one can touch you huh?"

You scoffed at his anger. "The fuck are going on about!?"

He looked away biting his lip with a smirk before liking back. "God you are so dumb!"

Dropping arms from their crossed position you shoved the boy away from you pissed. "I'm dumb!? Me? The dumb one!? Look in the mirror. You're the definition of stupidity."

Jj took a step back bending down to your level his hands on his thighs. You looked into his deep blue eyes and couldn't help but look away. You could feel his demeanor change as he grabbed your chin.

When you looked back at him he shook his head. "Look at me when I'm talking to you princess.." Your breathing quickened as your body stilled at his to his touch.

"What do you want?"

"You're a good listener when you shut up." The boy smirked letting go of you standing back up to his height. "Whatever.." you rolled your eyes at his comment trying to convince him you were annoyed.

"I want to hear what you said."

Your face scrunched at his words. "What did you hear?" You crossed your arms giving Jj a glare. "You know actually what I'm talking about y/n. Stop being a brat."

You turned to walk away and before you could take a step you felt a hand wrap firmly around your arm pulling you back. "Jj let me go."

"You didn't answer my question y/n."

You turned back shaking his hand off you. "You're a poor jerk who gets high and distracts himself from reality because his life sucks." You spoke with confidence pointing a finger at his chest.

"Your position in life makes you insecure so you cover it up by using your looks to get any girl you want. Because hooking up, and then acting like someone doesn't exist makes you feel better about your pathetic life."

He scoffed. "And your life's so perfect?"

"I never said that!"

"No fucking shit! Your brothers a drug addict and your boyfriend is still stuck on- oh! I'm sorry! Your sister- Sarah Cameron!"

"You really think I give a shit..?"

The blonde looked down at you, confusion written across his face as he was about to speak but you cut him off.

"The only reason I'm with that shit face is because I wanted to get back at you!"

"Wha-"

You covered your eyes with your hands wishing that you could disappear into nothing as you felt your eyes swell.

"That's why I talk shit about you Jj.. because I can't deal with a reality where I end up with you." You dropped you arms to your side tears dripping from your eyes.

He didn't respond. There was no snarky comment. No smirk. No reaction. Just.. nothing.

"I'm sorry okay.. I'm so sorry. I was just so scared that you only slept with me that night to g-get to-" your words started to drop as Jj grabbed you gently and pulled you close.

He held you to his chest wrapping his arms around your waist as his heart beat quickened. "It was never about getting close to Sarah.." Jj whispered pulling you tighter.

"It was only about you.."

Jj loosened his grip pushing you back softly so he could look into your eyes. He moved the hairs that clung to your wet and wiped your tears.

"It was only ever about you.."

Word count: 717