1

Chapter 1

    Mother died.

    Rei Kane stood in front of the mirror, carefully checking her attire.

    The kimono is straight, black, with three family crests, her long hair is rolled up, and she wears a folding fan. She is pure white and clean.

    The money for the incense ceremony should be old banknotes, stuffed backwards into the envelope, to express the unprepared anxiety and bewilderment after hearing the news...

    "My little pity is a monster."

    Sitting on the car to the funeral, Luye pity Looking out the window, it seems that I saw my mother in memory.

    After the awakening operation, her mother stroked her head with a gentle voice and a smile: "Why did I give birth to something like you?

    " He turned around and told her that he had bumped into someone, and then immediately opened the door and went down.

    Hit someone?

    Lu Yelian got out of the car, and saw a black-haired boy sitting on the ground puffed up.

    He was holding a messenger bag in his arms, and a bicycle was lying beside him. Letters were scattered all over the floor. He looked like a little postman, and he was talking to the driver with full firepower.

    "Damn it! Next is the green light, green light, I didn't violate the traffic rules, the responsibility is all on your side!" The

    driver opened his mouth to refute, but the boy interrupted with a frown: "Damn uncle, all eyes are used to look at the back seat Miss, so I didn’t look at the traffic lights at all, right, it’s just as annoying as a seagull!”

    Then, the boy looked at her: “You are the boss of this guy!”

    “I’ll come to you later to ask for compensation!”

    Without giving Lu Yerean a chance to speak at all, the little postman quickly picked up a few letters, rode on a small bicycle and left, like a gust of wind.

    The tail wind rolled up the scattered letters on the ground. Lu Yelian squatted down, picked up the envelopes, and then looked at the driver: "Someone find that child and take him to the hospital for examination."

    She is going to her mother's funeral, now It will be late to catch up.

    Because of the episode just now, when he returned to the car again, those interrupted memories no longer reappeared. Rei Kano rested against the car window for a while, and then arrived at the destination.

    Mother's funeral was deserted, and she was the only one who came to express condolences.

    The one who received her was her mother's former servant. Luye Lian followed her and walked forward. When passing by the small garden, there was a boy sitting on the swing.

    About five or six years old, staring at her sideways.

    Under the sun, his eyes were as deep brown as a kite's wings.