17

Chapter 17

    The girl on the balcony stood facing the light, her pure white skirt dancing lightly in the gap between the fences, slender and graceful, like a light butterfly.

    For a conjurer, the distance from the first floor to the third floor is nothing. Her half-exposed collarbone, her arms that have not seen the sun all year round, her ankles exposed when her skirt swings... everything that should be blurred is too clear some.

    Gojo Satoru lowered his head, raised his index finger and lifted up his sunglasses, but his six eyes exposed to the sun were only used to stare at the stone slab under his feet.

    Maybe it was because they came too early, and Lu Yeren hadn't had time to get fully dressed, so they accidentally saw him in private.

    Although this style of long skirt is very common, but on her body, it always feels a bit too much...

    She always wears a kimono, and usually only sees her neck and fingers, and even her wrists are only exposed when holding an umbrella. Come.

    So... will Lian be shy?

    Thinking of this, Xia Youjie's ears felt a little hot, and so did his face, until she looked down.

    The gazes that fell on them were as gentle and calm as usual, without any hint of shyness that could make people imagine.

    "Good morning."

    She bent her eyes, and the lingering ending sound was like a vibrating butterfly wing, as if it was about to swing into someone's heart.

    **

    In the living room, Gojo Satoru, who was always chattering endlessly, was rarely quiet, holding the handle and staring at the TV screen, as if the games inside were very attractive to him, and he was unwilling to look away for a moment.

    Xia Youjie sat beside him, knocking on the handle like him, but no one could tell that this guy was not thinking about the game.

    There are quite a lot of guests today, in addition to Gaozhuan's Glass and Noctua Masamichi, there are also five friends from Ranpo, and the Kudou family who met because of the kidnapping incident last time.

    Studying the tastes of strangers is an interesting thing for Kano Rei, but Osamu Dazai obviously doesn't think so. In order not to let his awkward brother think that entertaining guests is a troublesome job, today's party has become a barbecue feast.

    Take care of the garden, hang up the treasured hanging scrolls, and insert fresh and beautiful flowers, and then you can start preparing meals.

    She didn't have to worry about the preparation of dishes, Edogawa Ranpo volunteered to undertake the layout of the garden, Dazai Osamu and Zenin Megumi made drinks and snacks with her.

    Zenyuan Shier is responsible for the security work outside, there are only two DKs who have nothing to do, five young masters stretch out their hands to eat, open their mouths, and play games on the sofa confidently, but Xia Youjie can't do this, so he joined in after a while The dim sum squad.