33

Chapter 33

    [Will the kite fly more happily after the string is broken? ]

    On a summer afternoon, in the courtyard where Kamo Kenche stayed, a girl was sitting on the edge reading a book.

    Kamo Kenji walked to Kano Rei's side and saw such words written on the book.

    He sat beside her in an orderly manner, thinking about the problem: If he is a kite, then the young master is the string that pulls him. Now that the young master is dead, is he happy?

    he does not know.

    After the Golden Pavilion Temple, the young master turned into a cold corpse.

    From that day on, the entire Kamo family was immersed in a sad atmosphere.

    While mourning, they wantonly took revenge on all those who had quarreled with the young master and might have caused him to leave suddenly.

    At the same time, they also dispatched the newly promoted Patriarch, told him to do all kinds of things he didn't understand, controlled his words and deeds, manipulated his expressions, even when he should shed a few tears, Kenji Kamo had to listen to those people if.

    Why?

    He is obviously the next Patriarch, isn't he?

    The boy couldn't get an answer, he even lost the qualification to play with his friends, so he could only live in the young master's yard, doing what others asked him to do.

    Was it like this when the young master was a child?

    He couldn't get an answer, and he didn't feel safe. Although his status had risen, he felt that his life, from the moment the young master died, fell into an invisible abyss.

    The only one who can let him have a moment of freedom and tranquility is Lu Yeren.

    Everyone knows that the biggest suspect who caused the young master's death should be Rei Shikano, but no one would put suspicion on her

    —even if her bond with the Kamo family disappeared inexplicably, even if she behaved abnormally calm , Even when she was preparing for the funeral, she still met with the commoner who was hated by the young master in the stately place of Kamo's house.

    Regarding the bondage matter, Kamo Kenche had already laid the groundwork; under her calm appearance, she must have been extremely sad; meeting the special civilians must also be to investigate the sudden death of the young master.

    Because of the foreshadowing that Kamo Kenche made before his death, the entire Kamo family trusted her, respected her, and obeyed her orders, just like when the young master was still there.

    Obviously with the same identity, the young lord can still protect her even after she dies, while he... is like a poor little bug, who can only breathe a little under her wings.

    "Why are you crying again?"

    Even though the shackles with Kamo's family had disappeared, Kano Rei did not leave, she looked at the boy crying in her arms, smiled, and gently held his face.