3

Chapter 3

    It was Gojo Satoru's two classmates who came over to take a peek openly.

    The name of the black-haired boy is Xia Youjie. Less than a month after the start of school, his relationship with Wutiao Wu has evolved from a bastard who hits each other when they meet to a close friend who has friendly discussions from time to time.

    Tonight, the two of them agreed to play games together all night and never retreat until dawn, but just after playing for a while, Gojo Satoru was about to run away.

    "Here comes the pity." The

    white-haired boy threw away the handle, and the originally anxious mood because of the stuck level seemed to become clear at that moment.

    Who is pity?

    Seeing Gojo Wu's frown instantly stretched, Xia Youjie was really curious, but it was a bit conspicuous to peek alone, so he simply dragged another classmate into the water.

    The classmate he pulled over was named Jiarui Nitzi, an extremely rare reversal magician. There were only three of them in the first grade, and they would get along with each other no matter what.

    Xia Youjie said that there is Wutiao Wu's joke here, and she happened to be free, so she came over to have a look.

    Those two people stood under the moonlight, the girl stood on tiptoe to straighten Gojo Wujou's neckline, this reckless, ungentlemanly young master, who was unwilling to touch his fingers even in a love letter, bent down to cooperate with her, and then let her grab him Looking at the sleeves, there is no trace of impatience on his face.

    After discovering them, this ky monster who had no respect for other people's privacy and no sense of boundaries deliberately turned his body sideways.

    The tall boy blocked her completely, leaving only the back of their heads upset.

    Jia Ruozi: "..."

    So who the hell is kicking other people's classroom doors every day?

    Relying on the fact that no one could break his leg, Gojo Wu made troubles all over the school with the appearance of 'you bunch of trash can't understand me and can't beat me' all day long.

    He exported wherever he went, fully automatic and indiscriminate attacks on the whole school, ruined the first grade's reputation, and made people wear pain masks when they mentioned this year's freshmen.

    The girls who are scolding and crying can already go around the playground, but now they are pretending to be human.

    "Tsk." With a cigarette in his mouth, the housekeeper took out his mobile phone, and typed in the "Avengers" chat group: [Scumbag No. 1 seems to have a girlfriend. ]

    The lord of the Um, the singer, replied in seconds: [What——? ! ! Let me see which unlucky guy it is! ]

    [The school gate, come quickly. ]