25

Chapter 25

    When Xia Youjie came over, Luye Lian happened to be taking a nap. As the eldest child in the family, Edogawa Ranpo only glanced at him, and asked unceremoniously: "Can you play games?" He

    got an affirmative answer Afterwards, Xia Youjie also started a journey of bringing vegetables and chickens. Edogawa Ranbu was not very focused on playing games, and stopped from time to time to nibble on snacks. It was fine if he didn’t work hard, but he had to chirp with him next to him, which was nothing like a picky slave owner. the difference.

    Unlike Gojo Satoru, who likes to solve problems by hand, Xia Youjie belongs to the moderate school, and Edogawa Ranpo obviously likes him more. Shunmao's kitten nests on the sofa, and when it's not making trouble, it looks very good.

    When Lu Yelian led the little sea urchin down, Xia Youjie was covering the resting Edogawa Ranbu with a blanket, his back was lighted, his expression was gentle, his hair was neatly tied up, and he was wearing a school uniform. When he saw her coming, he looked up Smile at her

    —this is a smile that is more touching than a delicate appearance. Girls often have such a person in their middle school dreams. He is clean, gentle, and clearly powerful and unattainable, but his face is always soft The smile gives people the illusion that they are very close.

    "It's me today."

    After discussing the rotation on the phone, Xia Youjie chose to come over on the same day. He had many doubts in his heart and needed her to answer many things. More importantly, he really wanted to see her.

    She was wearing the same style of silk pajamas as Megumi Fuguro, her hair was tied back with a rubber band, and she looked casual and lazy. She took out a drink from the refrigerator and put it in front of him. Because Edogawa Ranpo was still sleeping, her voice Very low, with a little guilt: "I'm sorry to trouble you."

    Protecting the weak is what I should do—out of excellent emotional intelligence and overly cautious intuition, Xia Youjie swallowed these words.

    "Why don't you think about how to reward me?"

    The answer seemed to be beyond her expectations, and Lu Yelian raised his eyes slightly, looking a little at a loss: "Lian has nothing to do, and there is nothing to repay."

    Then Please be more cheerful.

    Xia Youjie picked up the drink and took a sip. It was a fruit tea mixed with passion fruit and pineapple, which unexpectedly suited his taste.

    He raised his glass and smiled at her: "It's not bad to use this as a reward, thank you for the hospitality     ?

    "

She spoke slang, her smile carried a sense of alienation, and she didn't dare to call her by her name anymore.

    This feeling of not being needed...

    Xia Youjie silently drank the drink in his hand, taking a sip, until Edogawa Ranbu woke up and stared at the amusement park on TV, he seemed to have finally found a topic , asked: "Do you want to go to Disney?"