35

Chapter 35

    In the early morning of the next day, besides the little bird, there were two teenagers in the yard of Luye's house.

    Gojo Satoru took her away yesterday, ending the false friendship between the two families. It was rare for Zenyuan Naoya to stop training and come to see her in person.

    Gojo Satoru came later than him, and seemed to be in a good mood. He wore a pair of sunglasses on his face and twirled one pair on his fingers. He was lazy and casual, as if he was walking in his own home.

    Zenyuan Naoya had a cold face: "It's my turn today."

    "Huh?" Gojo Satoru glanced at him: "Uneducated guy, haven't you heard of it? Now it's monogamy." There is

    no need to make a big fuss Gojo Satoru took care of him like he was an ant, and Zenyuan Naoya was thrown on the grass outside the yard with his face trampled under his feet.

    Wearing an elegant and luxurious kimono, the young man lowered his head and smiled, "I'll kill you if I do it again."

    After speaking, he kicked his head hard, and Zenyuan Naoya fainted immediately.

    Wujo Wu laughed, and looked at the driver of the Zenyuan's house not far away: "Hey, come and recycle your garbage quickly? Don't be so uncivil."

    It doesn't take much time for a battle, and Wujo Wu is not in the mood at all. Affected, he went through the window and entered Lu Yelian's room, but she was not here.

    There was her fragrance on the bed, but it was very weak. Six eyes glanced at the room, and all kinds of traces told him: She didn't sleep here last night.

    Gojo Satoru clicked his tongue and saw her effortlessly.

    She was sleeping soundly and didn't notice his arrival at all, but Xiao Douding in her arms opened her eyes instantly, and looked at him in the dim light, her eyes were full of sharp coldness.

    "Not yet weaned?"

    Gojo Satoru walked over gently, and said in a very low voice: "Do you regard Lian as your mother?"

    He paused, and his tone was mocking: "Poor kid."

    Osamu Dazai didn't want to talk to this person at all, she didn't sleep well recently, and she fell asleep very late last night, so he didn't want to argue with him and wake her up.

    She changed into pajamas when she was sleeping. It was the same style as theirs. The loose and comfortable style can bring people a good night's dream, but it will also make the teenager who comes in through the window early in the morning see her collarbone and a large area on her shoulders. White skin.

    Osamu Dazai raised his hand to block it, and mouthed him to get the hell out of here.

    Gojo Satoru looked down for a while, only to feel that the hand on her collarbone was an eyesore.

    It didn’t matter much before, but since yesterday, maybe earlier, since I saw the picture book and imagined the woman on the picture as her, the strange seeds hidden in my heart broke out, and soon took root—everything is different up.