26

Chapter 26

    In the dark underground ruins, only the sound of reptiles could be heard. When Luye woke up, her left foot was pressed by a heavy object, and her oxygen was not enough. It took her a long time to pry it open. He moved a corner of the stone and retracted his foot.

    The skin was covered with dried fluid, which should be blood.

    Lu Yelian deduced in this way, and leaned against the rock for a while before finding the strength to speak: "Mr. Xia You?" At

    the end of the memory, the boy rushed over to protect her, and he endured the explosion for himself. Yu Bo, who was injured more seriously than her, might be unconscious now, unable to respond to her anymore.

    After shouting, Luye Lian didn't waste any more energy, and slowly stood up and looked around, but except for a few mice that were faintly visible, she couldn't find anything.

    The mobile phone is gone, and there is no way to ask for help from the outside world.

    Gotta go up... back to the ground.

    **

    "We have to go back! Go to the ground!"

    Kudo Shinichi slowly groped forward under the ruins of the port mafia building.

    "Didn't you notice? The oxygen is getting less and less. If this continues, we will suffocate! Xiaolan and Yuanzi are gone, we have to find them first..."

    He talked for a long time, but got no response. When he looked back again, Osamu Dazai just sat there with his head down, without any movement at all.

    In the dim light, he seemed to merge with everything in the darkness around him, like a human being who had lost his vital signs.

    Kudo Shinichi was startled, and quickly ran back to shake his body. When he got closer, he realized that this guy was not unconscious at all, and was looking at him with his eyes open—he heard everything he said just now.

    He obviously heard it but stayed where he was. Kudo Shinichi had checked just now, and the guy's feet were not injured at all.

    "Hey?"

    Kudo Shinichi asked: "Where are you injured?"

    "No."

    "Then why didn't you follow? You know, even the rescue team can't find us in such a short time, let alone here The port, if the sea water pours in at that time, we might be drowned..."

    "I'm so tired." Osamu Dazai rolled himself up, and said in a sleepy voice, "I want to have a good sleep, I feel very at ease here, That's it, good night."

    "!?? What stupid things are you talking about!" Kudo Shinichi frowned and shouted, "Could it be that you want to wait here to die?"

    Like really As if he fell asleep, Osamu Dazai no longer responded to his words. He tried his best to calm himself down, and squatted in front of Osamu Dazai to persuade him: "If we don't go back, everyone will be worried."