16

Chapter 16

    After a night of light rain, the soil in the courtyard became wet and limp, and the green branches hung powerlessly. Only the rattling alarm clock was full of vitality in the morning.

    Lu Yelian sat up and turned off the alarm clock on the bedside table. Just as he wanted to get up, his wrist was lightly grabbed.

    Xiao Douding didn't even open her eyes, her two hands were tightly clutching her wrist, the fingertips were delicate and soft, pulling her like little milky paws.

    Holding the alarm clock in her hand, she was silent for a while, then smiled softly.

    Osamu Dazai opened his eyes to look at her, the girl yawned, even though her eyes were half-closed, she didn't look confused, but there was a little cuteness in her laziness.

    cute.

    Osamu Dazai tugged at her wrist.

    She looked down at him: "Do you still want to continue sleeping?"

    "Yeah."

    Osamu Dazai said calmly, "You are not allowed to get up either.

    " What about today's breakfast?"

    Xiao Douding didn't speak, but glanced at her lightly, then pulled up the quilt to cover the two of them, and slipped into her arms.

    Lu Yelian laughed, and touched his eyes: "Go to sleep."

    Not only did Lu Ye's house not have his sister's handmade breakfast today, but he also didn't even have the usual good morning hug.

    It wasn't until half past ten that the bedroom door on the third floor was pushed open. Dazai Osamu opened the door and went out, seeing Edogawa Ranpo as expected.

    The boy in the detective hat was lying on the sofa in the rest area on the third floor playing with the handheld. When he saw him come out, he snorted softly, his cheeks puffed up with anger: "You're going too far!"

    "It's you who went too far."

    Osamu Dazai closed the door behind him, and slowly bandaged himself: "Did you make a bet with that guy, did I agree?"

    Edogawa Ranpo didn't care about this, he turned off the phone in anger: "In the end, it's just that my sister didn't pick you up yesterday."

    Because his younger brother was sick, Dazai didn't get a hug after school yesterday afternoon, so this morning, He didn't allow his sister to hug them either.

    ——Too naive, this guy's mind is as small as the tip of a needle, how can there be such a person in the world.

    Besides, what does this matter have to do with him!

    Edogawa Ranpo felt that he had suffered an innocent disaster, and he was extremely wronged: "After all, isn't it the clock's fault? It's running slowly."