two.

*

eunji saw herself in front of THE kim sunwoo. to be honest, she was expecting the boy she was speaking to during lunch time; juyeon.

"can i help you?" she spoke out in her usual tone of voice. she raised an eyebrow at him as she waited for a response. what she got instead was just his eyes blinking repeatedly.

"did you mistake me for someone?" she questioned him afterwards, wanting to leave this awkward encounter already. "i don't think so. you're eunji, right?" he asked. she nodded to his question and so, he cleared his throat.

"would you want to go out with me some time?" he bit his under lip to avoid a smile creeping up. eunji's eyes widened, "go out with you in what way? that could mean—"

"like to hangout with me is what i meant." he quickly cut her off. "why?" she furrowed her eyebrows at him in confusion. "because i think you're really pretty." he answered. "so many pretty girls attend this school, i can't be so lucky that sunwoo is the one approaching me." she chuckled at her response, finding it unbelievable.

"i'll be the lucky one if you go out with me." he stepped a bit closer to her. he wanted to make her blush like he saw earlier between her conversation with juyeon. he wanted to experience what it was like to make her smile.

"sorry, i'm kinda seeing someone now that i'm remembering." she took a step backwards, going back to the same distance they once were. "who? juyeon?" he scoffed with a fake smile appearing.

eunji saw how his head lifted up a bit as he turned to the side for a quick moment. she saw how sharp his jawline was and how plumped his lips are. he was an attractive man, she admitted to herself.

"how'd you know about him?" she crossed her arms over her chest. "everyone knows about him. enjoy your time with him, i guess." he said with pettiness. he rolled his eyes and walked past by her, leaving her to just turn back and watch him leave. "the hells his problem?" she muttered underneath her breath.

juyeon had his arm around her shoulder as they were walking into school the next day. sunwoo was by kevin's locker watching them from where he was at. he didn't like the view at all, but he figured he lost to juyeon.

was that going to make him give up though?
'nah' he told himself.

"what's up with you?" jacob approached them. kevin had just closed his locker, meanwhile sunwoo brought his attention back to his friends. however, he'd steal glances at eunji as kevin and jacob talked about whatever they were talking about.

"sunwoo, will you go out with me?" a random girl stood in front of him. he glanced away from eunji and saw a girl he's never acknowledged before. "no." he simply responded.

"be nice, sunwoo." kevin sighed and apologized to the random girl. "what? you want me to lie and say yes to this poor girl?" sunwoo turned to face his friend who spoke up. the girl kept a frown on her face the whole time as she got rejected, but walked away, so she wouldn't keep embarrassing herself.

"get over eunji already." jacob commented. his friends knew about her just because they'd catch him staring at her and it's been a year, so he eventually did get caught one day throughout the months.

"i am over her." he lied. "oh really? since when?" kevin chuckled in disbelief. "since yesterday." he replied. he still lied, but he was being petty from the day before. "that's unbelievable. don't think i didn't see the way you were staring at her and juyeon just now." jacob stated.

sunwoo was about to say something to defend himself, but just walked away from both of them. he didn't know what to reply with anymore. he felt like if he stayed there a second more, he would've punched somebody. all this because he can't get over some girl.

*