three.

*

eunji kept seeing the way sunwoo stared at her throughout the whole day since juyeon had walked in with her with an arm around her. she didn't know what he was feeling, but he definitely did not look happy. out of all guys, she had to be dealing with his eyes on her.

she wasn't even dating juyeon. sure, they're talking, but it's nothing more than that. to be honest, she doesn't even know why he walked in with her like that when he hasn't even asked her out.

she packed her stuff as the bell rang signaling it was time for their lunch. everyone was out and she was the last one to leave. to her surprise, someone was standing there near the door. she saw it was sunwoo and figured maybe he has something to say to the teacher.

she ignored him and walked past by him when she felt her wrist being grabbed and pulled back. she turned and saw him already staring down at her.

"what do you want now, sunwoo?" she asked with an annoyed expression written on her face. "you." he smiled. she bit the inside of her cheeks nervously, "clearly, that's not happening." she responded back.

"why? because you're with him?" he asked, referring to juyeon. "we may not be official, but it's because we're taking things slow." she shortly explained. "juyeon taking things slow with a girl? that's new." he scoffed. "how many days have you known him for?" he questioned.

"that's none of your business." she retorted and finally had enough as she pulled her wrist away from his grip. "hmm, lemme see. you guys probably met this week, he starts talking and flirting with you probably on wednesday, and suddenly has his arm around you on thursday." sunwoo shared out loud as he put on a fake thinking face expression.

"are you stalking us or something?" eunji asked him with her eyebrows furrowed as she became weirded out. "no. i just happen to encounter it all, sadly." he shrugged and walked away with a smirk appearing on his face, placing his hands into his front pockets.

juyeon placed a strand of her hair behind her ear as the two were sitting on a bench somewhere in the park. the sun was setting and the two decided to watch it together.

"you're the prettiest girl in the world." he said to her, staring deeply into her eyes. "you're so cute, juyeon." she blushed at his sudden compliment. he gave her a sweet smile that she deeply fell for.

as she was admiring, she noticed his face getting closer. her eyes quickly widened and turned to the side to reject whatever move he was making. clearly, he was going in for a kiss.

"too soon." she said. she was feeling a slight of embarrassment as she had to say that. "really? i thought it was perfect timing." he replied. he seemed to have not care and decided to put his lips on her neck.

she felt a bit grossed out, so she stood up from the bench. he looked up at her with a sigh escaping from his lips, "really? it's bugging you that i want to kiss you?" he looked away.

"juyeon, it's just— i would rather if you let us take it slow. we just got to know each other." she hesitantly spoke out, not wanting to sound rude. "not wanting to kiss me makes it look like you're not interested in me." he stated, standing up from the bench as well.

he grabbed his jacket that was also sitting there and looked at her, "i'm leaving." eunji bit her under lip as she watched him go. was it wrong of her to not want to kiss him back?

*