six.

*

eunji laid her eyes on him as he was sitting in his chair with a girl sitting on his desk. the two had their eyes on one another. her finger twirling with a strand of her hair and his finger tracing down her leg. she wanted to throw up at her view as she thought about how that was the guy she was seeing literally a week ago.

"bad view, isn't it?" sunwoo sat himself down on the seat next to her. his eyes were also on juyeon and the random girl he was flirting with, while eunji had her eyes on sunwoo now.

"why is it bothering you? you're interested in that girl too?" she asked him. sunwoo looked over at her now with a grossed look on his face, "no. i'm interested in you." he corrected her. "doesn't look like it. you were staring at her too. do you want every girl juyeon wants or what?" she came into thought.

eunji wasn't thinking straight as she was speaking. words were just slipping out that she wasn't even hearing herself. she was too busy feeling furious at the way juyeon was flirting with someone else in front of her. the audacity he had knowing she's in the same class right now as him.

"if that's what you think, then go ahead. i'll make you think differently anyway." he said, not seeming to care. deeply, he was mad at her assumption because she's the only girl he wants. the only girl he thinks about. the only girl he'll fight for.

"i wish you can hear how stupid you sound." she told him. "oh, a man sounds stupid when they're interested in you?" he raised an eyebrow at her. "since that's how it is, call me stupid all you want." he said putting his head down on the desk, still keeping his eyes on her with a soft smile on his face.

eunji stared down at him weirdly not knowing what to say next as she tried her best to not get flustered by what he told her. instead, she looked away from him, biting the inside of her cheeks to prevent a smile creeping up.

he watched every movement she did. before he could say anything next, the teacher stepped in the class from being late. "sorry class, traffic was horrible. let's begin now, shall we?"

eric saw sunwoo sitting in the cafeteria table they always sit in. he was around kevin and jacob, and he quickly approached them. he slid in the spot next to sunwoo with a grin on his face.

"so, how's the progress?" he asked him. sunwoo let out a breath, "i mean, i'm definitely talking to her a lot more." he answered. "oh, are you finally making a move?" jacob asked him. "after all this time? about time, man." kevin added on.

"i'm going to have her one day, i don't care." sunwoo spoke out. although, it just seemed like he was talking to himself as all three boys looked at him. they noticed his face expression change to a confused one when he laid eyes somewhere else. they looked at the direction he was facing and saw that eunji was entering inside the building with juyeon.

"ain't no way that's happening." sunwoo said and stood up. "sit back down." eric grabbed his wrist to try and place him down on his seat, but he refused and pulled his hand away from his grip. "leave me alone." he said before storming off to follow eunji and juyeon.

"that man is obsessed with her." kevin hopelessly sighed. "i feel like she's not even interested in him." jacob added. "crazy how she doesn't give in. any other girl would pay to even hold hands with sunwoo for a day if they could." eric stated.

meanwhile, eunji was over here being dragged by juyeon near the lockers upstairs. "can you tell me why i'm being dragged here with you?" she asked in annoyance. they came to a stop and he dropped her hand to face her.

"can you tell me why you're all of a sudden getting close with sunwoo?" he popped the question. "sunwoo? really? you bring me up here to talk about him?" she scoffed with a fake smile from how unbelievable she found him right now.

"you're just trying to get me jealous by being with another guy. what are you? a whore?" he asked with widened eyes. eunji was taken back from his choice of wording and took a step back before responding.

"i'm not trying to make you jealous, juyeon. i don't beg for sunwoo to talk to me if that's what you think. it's not my fault i get his attention too." she explained to him with a chuckle she faked before walking back downstairs, leaving him.

when she was heading down, she saw sunwoo down there looking like if he was about to go upstairs. when she was on the first floor again, she was standing in front of him. "am i in your way?" she asked him with a tone of sarcasm. a part of her knew he was looking for her.

"not really." he said and looked back up. eunji turned around and saw juyeon about to make his way down the stairs. she shot juyeon a fake grin as he watched, so she grabbed sunwoo's hand and walked off with him.

*