seven.

*

sunwoo and eunji made it outside the halls. she immediately let go of his hand and started to walk away since it was still their lunch time. instead of going his own way as well, he continued to follow her and stood in her way.

she looked up at him confusingly. "the least i could get is a thank you for using me." he stood there not moving. "i'm sorry." she gave him the total opposite of what he expected. she lowered down her head from embarrassment. he watched and cleared his throat trying not to make it awkward.

"why are you apologizing?" he chuckled, softly patting her head for a second. "i used you. it was kinda rude of me." she stated. "you can use me all you want, pretty girl." he smiled even though she couldn't see.

after a second, she lifted up her head and made eye contact with him again. "why do you say it like it's okay? it's really not. no one likes to be used." she told him with anger. "it's only okay because at least it's you. i wouldn't want anyone else to use me. plus, if using me will make you happy, then so be it." he put his hands up in defense.

"i don't know what goes on in that brain of yours, sunwoo." she said before stepping aside and walking off. sunwoo turned and watched as she left. he smiled to himself even though he wasn't sure if he was getting any progress from anything.

he punched the locker as a warning to scare him off. no one was around since school ended and the halls became clear. it was just sunwoo and juyeon. they're here because juyeon had stopped him in the middle of the halls when the bell had rang.

after sunwoo punched the locker from feeling furious of the fact that juyeon tried telling him to leave eunji alone, he grabbed him by the collar of the school uniform. "you're the one who should be leaving her alone." he spat. "treating her like if she's yours, but then ditching her for another." he added on.

"and so what? i'm allowed to be with anyone i want whenever i want." juyeon told him. "it's gross you see it that way and very sad that you can't keep eunji." sunwoo shoved him away and the two still stood in front of each other breathing heavily.

"you talk about her like if she's some treasure. truly, she's boring. the only thing that makes me want her is just how good she always looks. so, stop trying to mess with her because i want her available whenever i want her." juyeon warned him with an index finger lifted up as he spoke.

"that's not happening. she told me herself she doesn't like being used, so don't even try it anymore." sunwoo replied with. "have you seen me? i'm what everyone wants. i'm sure she'll just easily accept me back if i act like i'm begging for her. it's just a trick that always works." he chuckled proudly.

"she's not stupid to do that if that's what you believe. you're truly an asshole." sunwoo said, shoving him by the shoulder. he stumbled a few steps back, but brushed it off before taking steps closer towards sunwoo again.

"you're just like me, sunwoo. we own this school with our looks. why don't you start doing what i do? it's fun." he whispered before leaving sunwoo alone in the halls.

he punched the locker again before storming out of the school wanting to just go to one person he could find comfort in. just by seeing her face would make his anger go away from the dumb words he heard from juyeon just now.

since he couldn't do that, he went to the park that was nearby and hopefully with the walk he's done, he could feel more relaxed. with just a few minutes, he got there and sat in front of the playground that had many little kids playing.

"didn't expect to see you here." he heard his favorite voice. he turned and found himself next to eunji. it was like the universe knew he wanted to see her. well truly, when doesn't he want to see her?

"what are you doing here?" he curiously asked her in a soft tone voice. "i didn't want to be home and the park is the only closest thing." she answered, staring at the kids ahead that were giggling and screaming of happiness. "what about you? you enjoy seeing kids or what?" she joked.

"sure." he nodded with a small laugh escaping his lips. there was a silence that took over after he plainly answered. her eyes were stuck admiring all the happy little kids, while he happily admired her. after a few minutes, he decided to speak up about something he's been wanting to say.

"don't see juyeon anymore." he said so suddenly. she faced him again and just in a second, their eyes met each other.

*

REVEAL | kim sunwoo.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें