4.

Sev Sev POV <3 <3 <3

Potter, Black, Pettigrew, Lupin, and I all gulp audibly.

"Now come on, lunch is almost over and I for one, am starving so let's get a move on." Lily instructs and we all follow her lead, me trailing the group, being considerably slower with my crutches.

Lily soon realizes this and slows down, I shoot her a secret, grateful smile.

We arrive in the great hall and there are thankfully, only a few people in there...lunch is almost over.

Lily literally attempts to drag me over to the Griffindor table when I begin to make my way to the Slytherin side.

"Ooch! Alright alright alright! I'm going I'm going I'm going!" I exclaim as she grabs my ear.

We make our way to the table and I struggle for a moment to sit down.

Not only is the thought of spending ny lunch time with the Griffindors hard to digest but I am physically having a hard time figuring how to sit.

I finally end up straddling the bench, my left leg under the table and my right leg, the one with the cast, in the walkway.

Lily is sitting behind me, Lupin and Pettigrew across the table from me, and Potter right in front of me - or next to me really.

As much as the idea of having to face Potter while I attempt to eat is repulsive, the last thing I want is my back to be to him.

Especially with my...incapacitation, it would be very hard to defend or get away from him.

I lean away from him as much as physically possible while Lily seems to be filling my plate with sandwiches.

"Lily, once again you don't need to mother me." I remind her.

She gives me her 'no nonsense' look and I repress a shiver.

"Sev please. You're skin and bones, if I don't make you eat you know you wouldn't bother." She says.

That's...true...

Not that I'd ever tell Lily that.

"Seriously though," Potter speaks, "I'm surprised you haven't blown away in the bloody wind by now you're so small." He chuckles.

I flush in embarrassment and duck my head, my hair falling into my face.

Was that an insult? Or just a humored observation? I can't tell...

I look up through the curtain of my bangs and make eye contact with him.

"Yeah well not all of us can have perfect quidditch bodies Potter." I mutter quietly so he's the only one to hear me, sneering slightly.

His eyes widen a fraction and an oddly conflicted look over comes his face.

His cheeks tint ever so slightly pink and he clears his throat, looking away.

What was that all about?

---

James Potter POV:

We sit down, me beside Sirus and across from Peter and Remus.

Surprisingly, Lily makes Snape sits next to me.

He stands there, struggling to actually sit down, before swinging his left leg over the bench, leaving his right in the walkway..

Even more surprisingly, he's turned facing me.