possessed villain

The dark force that once possessed the villain, puppteering him until his death, now takes hold of the heros friend, sending the hero into a rage.
"How dare you take his form and wear his face." the hero seethes.
"Oh?" The blank eyed knight croons eerily, tilting his head, "I thought you hated this one -"
"Not him." The hero cuts.

The knights head lols back as a sneer curls over his lips. "Ahhh, so even the righteous hero has his forbidden favorites."

The darkness sassily tries to goad the hero into aggression, which causes the hero to clock the friend upside the head, knocking him out cold.

The darkness flees the motionless body and takes hold of a guard, who steps shakily back as though still reeling.
"My word," He chuckles, "you didn't even hesitate, you really have grown..."
The Hero approaches the guards body, which raises his arms "woah there, I'm a man in uniform-" but gets clocked as well before the darkness scoots into the statue behind the guard and whacks the hero with the stone glaive in its hands, looking down at it with a 'Well dang, that's new' expression.

The two exchange blows, both eventually pinning each other in a stale mate.
"GET OUT OF THEIR HEADS!"
The hero screams, hands uselessly clutching the statues neck, holding it to the ground.
A laugh, loud and wild, pours out of the statues stone lips before its eyes look up in amusement.
"Oh my dear sweet stupid child,
you poor foolish boy...

I'm not in their heads.

I'm in yours."