chaper 1

Mya pov-

    Hemidall a friend of mine kindly let me into Asgard. My world and theirs are at peace with one another. I cradle my little girl in my arms and get ready to enter. She is only about a month old. Once I exited it he noticed me and smiled then noticed the baby in my arms. "No way, is it?" I nodded. "Yes it is his daughter" I replied. Hemidall escorted me to the palace. On the way there lots of the people noticed me and waved. I made sure to wave back. Once we got to the palace he let me in. "I must return back to where I was, Loki is with Thor and they are with Odin at his throne" I smiled. "Thank you for the help" I said and entered the palace. A kind guard brought me there. "Welcome Mya how have yo-" Odin stopped. "Loki I think I know what this means" he added and looked at my child. "Yes it is his" I said. "She will be safe here, this is why I brought her" I said. Loki looked shocked. But he walked up to me.
    "There is no doubt about it" he said when she opened her eyes. Thor walked up. "Copy and paste" was the only thing that came out of his mouth. I chuckled because it was true, she was a spitting image of him. "Her name is Mira, I brought her to you because I know this is a safe place for her. I already know how strong her abilities are, in the womb I could feel it" I said. He gently picked her up.

Loki pov-

    She will be safe I will make sure of it. I will also make sure she is happy, I will give her the things I never had. Hate to say it, I can see Thor as a fun uncle. I looked at him and he was making funny faces at her. She looked at him and smiled. Mother came running in. "I heard there was a little baby!" She was all excited. She looked at me holding little Mira. "Oh she looks just like you! Mya you have a lovely daughter" she said. "I brought her here because she will be safe here, she is a month old as of today." Mother was overjoyed the baby will be living here.
    I let her hold the baby. "May I see the young child?" Father asked and mother brought Mira too him. "Such a lovely child. Don't worry Mya she will be perfectly safe here" he said. "Thank you so much, I must he going I have my people to look after" she said and waved bye before telling Mira bye once more then leaving. Mother brought her back to me, "do you know how to raise a baby?" She asked. "No" I really don't know. "Well then let's get started. Thor can learn from this too" she said. "You two need to learn this because it is an important skill to have, you never know when you can find a baby or young child abandoned and you have to help them" she had a point. Well I learned about what would be needed when a baby cries, how to do everything and how to dress. Mother non stopped talking about how she will have little dresses made and stuff. "She will have a huge room. I want a balcony for her to look out at when she is older, I want it to be spacious. She deserves the best and only the best" I said. Mother looked happy, "you will be a great father I can see it. Now that's right let's prepare her a beautiful room" and her room was all prepared. For now she would be in my room and her crib would be by my bed. This is for incase she cries or if anything goes wrong I am there. I underestimated how little sleep I would get.

Years later-

Mira pov-

    I am seven years old finally! I am currently running with uncle Thor down a hallway because we tried to cook, he set the kitchen on fire, fire is put out but he grabbed my arm and we booked it. "Dad!" I shout as I see him. I run to him and he lifts me up. "Having fun?" He asked. "Yes and uncle Thor set the kitchen on fire!" Dad just gave him a look. "Not surprising" he said and uncle Thor laughed. "He is right I have done worse" uncle Thor was clumsy and funny. He will never cook again. Dad also agreed I can tell because we gave each other a look that said never again. Grandma appeared. "The kitchen will need to be repaired" she said and looked at Thor. "Grandma!" I said. "There is our beautiful little Mira" she said. "Can we go see the damage of the kitchen?" I asked. "Of course" she said. Dad carried me the whole time which I didn't mind, when I get older there will not be times where he can carry me like this.
    The kitchen was a disaster. We all looked at uncle Thor. "Dad can you set me down for one second?" I asked and he nodded and set me down. I raised my arms and golden light game from them (her healing color). Soon the kitchen was back to normal. "My healing can also repair" I said and ran back to my dad as he picked me up again. "That is amazing, good job Mira" my dad said. Uncle Thor gave a high five because I just saved his butt. Grandma was so proud. We all got ready for dinner, grandma had fun dressing me up.

(This goes well with her eyes)

Mira pov-

    Grandpa greeted me and picked me up. "She is growing so fast" he said. "I know she is more beautiful by the day" grandma said. I sat by dad while we ate. After dinner I walked around outside and heard a meow. But only it was a cry, it sounded in pain. I ran to the sound and ended up falling and scraping my knee. But I got to the cat, it was a little kitten. "It will be ok, I will help you" I said and healed the little one. It immediately jumped on my lap and purred. My healing is different, my body can heal fast but only when I get older will it heal faster. It will take a bit for this to start healing that is why they don't like me getting hurt. "Mira!" It is my dad shouting. "Over here! I saved this kitty!" I said. He sighed and came up to me. "Yes but you got hurt in the process" he said. "It is only a scratch, this little one is more important. Can I keep her!" He looked at the cat and nodded. "Sure" I smiled. "Yay! I am going to name you Raven!" I exclaimed as my dad lifted me up. He took me to my room and bandaged my leg so no dirt or anything gets into it, it will be healed by morning. He helped me get ready for bed and tucked me in. He kissed my head and told me good night and after that I fell asleep with Raven.