chapter 4

Mira pov-

    I headed to the dressing room with the other girls. Once we got in they immediately asked questions. "What is your quirk?" A pink girl asked. "Nature" I said. "Have you come up with a hero name?" Asked a invisible girl. "I haven't I am not from here I am new. I would not like to talk about where I am from though" I had said and they nodded in understanding. "Well we are going to warn you about a grape small boy, he is a pervert" a girl with a cool looking ponytail said. "OUCH!" Was all we heard. "He was trying to peak through this hole" a earphone girl said. "Just wait till I see him, a lesson will need to be taught" I said. We got into practice uniforms and headed out. We were practicing combat. I am so grateful for my dad teaching me all the things I needed to know.

    "So you are the one peaking?" I asked the little boy. Before he could speak I kicked him in the face, I bearly kicked him because I remembered my strength. He flew a bit and fell. The teacher didn't say anything so I assume this was normal. Raven went up, walked on him, and took a literal shit on him. I mean we haven't had a chance to use the restroom yet so I didn't care. She happily walked off. The girls started clapping. "Good job Raven high five!" Some boy with red hair said and she high fived him. He was just dragged out and I saw a teacher spray him with a hose before taking him somewhere else. Aizawa gave her a treat, I won't ask where the whole bag of treats came from but I guess he is a cat person. "Oi extra" I turn to the very blonde hair saying that. "Yes?" I asked him. "What us your quirk?" He asked. "Nature" I said. "Can you demonstrate?" The aizawa asked. Glad nezu told me who my teacher was and important heroes to remember. "No problem" I said and flicked my hand up sending huge vines through. "Amazing!" Mina cheered. Yes I have become friends with the girls they are all cool and very nice.

    "Your useful I'll put up with you" the spiky hair boy said. "Oh what is your name? I never got to know it" I asked him. "Katsuki bakugou, call me bakugou" I nodded. "Alright nice to meet you." I added and he scoffed. Soon everyone was introducing themselves.

Bakugou pov-

    Useful quirk that is good, she seems like she won't annoy me to death. I hope she is someone who I can put up with. But her eyes are what is catching my attention. I just find myself getting lost in them. It is such a great color.

Mira pov-

    I got to spar with todoroki. I'll admit his fire and ice are cool. But I can dodge  this easily. Next thing he knew I kicked him in the gut. I know I felt so bad. I ended up winning. "You mind if I heal him? I am able to since medicine came from nature" I said and aizawa nodded. "Hold still" I said and healed him. After we fought everyone else went. "Cool quirk" he said. "Same to you" I replied. That bakugou boy has a awesome quirk though, Thor would love it. That poor deku kid though, I ended up healing his broken bones. I looked at him, thanks to being a God I can sense things. "I know your quirk was passed on" I whispered low to him. He got shocked. I knew it was a serious thing. All might entered, nezu warned he was loud... He was right. Raven and I got up and I helped midoryia up, felt bad using that nickname.

    All might walked up to us. Before he could speak midoryia did, "she knows I don't know how but she does" he said. We were pulled off aside. "How do you know?" He asked in all seriousness. "Look how about this, I also have a serious secret so how about I tell you two so we can make it even, because then you will understand how I know" I said and they nodded. "I am Mira daughter of Loki, goddess of nature. This is Raven, she can talk and has fire powers she isn't a car from this earth either" I said. "She is right" Raven said and that was enough evidence for them. They were at a loss for words. "We good now?" I asked and the nodded shocked as hell as I walked back.

    After we changed back into normal uniform, it was time for lunch. I sat with the Baku squad as they call themselves between Mina and Bakugou. Human food tasted amazing. "This is the first I was able to eat all day" I said. Yes it has been all day here on this earth. "Well don't eat too fast or you can choke" Mina said. "The food won't run away from you" bakugou added. Raven held everything in so she wouldn't laugh. She almost had tears. Thor would have been laughing at me for sure without a doubt. After lunch we headed back to class, this president mic dude was so loud. After school I headed to my own dorm, my neighbors were bakugou who was right in front of me and Mina who was on the side of me.

This is my go to dorm room because it has a little couch and table which is perfect

Mira pov-

    The room was adorable. There was a  note, it said hope you enjoy this room. Good luck in the world - nezu             
That was really kind of him. My box with my dress was under my bed and kept safe. There were lots of clothes and I am sure midnight helped choose it since the styles are awesome. I put on a tank top and some shorts and got ready for bed and called it a night. I clocked out so quick.