chapter 7

Mira pov-

    We had finally arrived to the place. Once we walked in I noticed how huge it was. There were all types of scenarios a hero would be fighting in. I thought it was really cool. "For some reason something doesn't feel right" I said to bakugou and Mina. "What do you mean?" She asked and suddenly a portal appeared. Villains were coming out. The one with hands looked weird. "Where is the skin care?" I said out loud. "True" Mina replied. Aizawa immediately ran to fight them and a portal was coming at us. I slid under getting away following aizawa. Bet that thing didn't see that coming.

    The hands dude noticed me. "You are new" he said. "Ok and?" I snapped back. "Such an attitude" he added. "Good I got that one from my dad" I said and sent vines out all over which he deteriorated. "So that is your quirk" I said. Luckily that won't work on me. "And that is yours" he added. "Better than that one" I said making him angry. "You and that little mouth of yours!" He shouted. "You and that crusty ass skin of yours! Stop scratching your neck! Hydrate!" He was offended but I didn't give a shit you don't break into places. "Why you!" And he charged at me and I easily dodged and kicked his back sending him flying. That portal dude came my way and I sent a vine to smack the metal on his neck sending him flying too. "We were here for all might but you seem like something more special, such strength, such a quirk" he said.

    "I was going to waste for this but bring in the nomu!" The what now? Suddenly thing big ugly thing appeared. Does he think this will stop me? "One thing to know, this is fun for me thanks for giving me something to do" I said. The nomu swung at me and I jumped up. I kicked him in the face which nearly ripped off his jaw. Hmm I guess I need to use more strength. And he heals quick. Well this will give me something to do. He punched the ground and I kicked his arm breaking it. I kept breaking his limbs to keep him in pain while he was healing. I held him down with tree roots. He couldn't break from these. I used the roots of yggdrasil. Yes the tree of life runs through all worlds. This was the only thing I could think of to hold him down. "Huh?! My quirk doesn't work on this thing what the hell is this?!" I noticed the rest of the class was here and watching this dude freak out. Aizawa wasn't looking too good and some of the students brought him to safety.

    Soon all might arrived and he asked me to let the nomu go and he will end it. I nodded and released letting the roots go back. This was the only thing I could think of, I knew it wouldn't be able to break from it. This tree was indestructible and connected the world's. Bakugou came running to me. "Oi you hurt anywhere?" He asked and I shook my head. "Nope I am all fine here" I replied. Dry skin started to get mad. "Just how powerful is your quirk!?" He was shouting at me. I turned to see that all might has a hard time and that for me it was easy. "Who knows" I said. "Nice knowing ya" I said and grabbed bakugou as we got away while pro heroes came. Poor dry skin he got shot, oh well not my problem. Aizawa poor thing, I felt bad for him. He was take to recovery girl and we all ended up heading back. Recovery girl actually came to tell me hi. She also knows my secret because if I get hurt she and I wait it out till I am healed and stuff. She doesn't mind since it gives her a bit of a break.

    "I have a feeling we will be seeing them again" I said. "True" Mina added, "but that was so cool that you did out there." I smiled, "thank you" "you did would be so proud of you" she added in. "Yes he would, uncle Thor would be cheering" I said. "They sound like they are so much fun" she said. "Yes even my grandpa Odin himself, he is very nice when you get to know him" I said. "This is so cool! Is Frigga as cool as they say?" She asked. "Yes she always helped me with my outfits and she and I are so close. " I pulled the box from under my bed to show her my dress. "OMG! This is such a beautiful dress! I wish we had dresses like this" she said. "This one is hand crafted, we have amazing beings who make clothes and they are of the best quality" I said. I put the dress back.

    We heard a knock, I opened it to see bakugou. "Is this a bad time?" He asked. Mina jumped up, "no not at all I'll give you two some space" she said and immediately went to her room. What u saw was a Boquet of (your favorite flower). "I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. "YES ABSOLUTELY!" I said without hesitation. I took the flowers and put them in a vase. "There my little angels" I said as I poured water for them.

    We sat on the couch and got ready to watch a movie (Scooby Doo zombie island because Scooby Doo is the best 💅 or which ever movie you want to choose). "We should watch movies together more" I said and he nodded. "That would be great" be replied. After we talked about the incident with the villains. "Yeah Mr dry skin got on my nerves, I told him he needed to care for his skin and he was all offended" I replied. "Well that's what he gets for breaking and entering" he added. "Since we are off tomorrow would you like to go meet my parents?" He asked and I nodded yes. "Of course I would like to meet them" I said. After the movie I gave him a hug and told him good night as he went back to his room. I headed to sleep.