chapter 5

Mira pov-

    The next morning I got up. It was a day off for everyone so I looked at the outfits. "What are you going to wear today?" Raven asked. "I have no clue" I replied.

(Your choice of shoes) What she ended up choosing

What she ended up choosing.

Mira pov-

    After that I headed down. Nezu gave me an allowance to spend. He said for me not to worry this is nothing, I wonder, just how much money does he really have? As I headed down I see the Baku squad. "Hey want to go shopping with us?" Mina asked running up to me. Raven had to stay in the dorm room today, she was happy to nap. "Sure" I replied and we headed out into the city. I had a green cross body bag (however you want it to be shaped like). We were walking until we passed by a animal adoption center. And this is what I saw.

 And this is what I saw

Mira pov-

Mira pov-

    I noticed these two cats who were side by side. "You like these two? They are supposed to be put down today no one wants them" a worker said. "What does that mean?" I ask. "It means they will die" she said probably in the nicest way possible. "I'll take them how much?" I asked. "For free" she said since no one wanted them. "Don't you already have a cat?" Kaminari asked petting the little one. "Two more won't hurt" I replied. They were put a cat stroller because they deserve it.

This, she also got food and stuff to put in the bottom

Bakugou pov-

    Nice to know this world still has good people.

Mira pov-

    They were just so adorable, the little one was a boy so his name is Winston, and the other is a girl and so her name will be Cookie. I happily push them along as we finish shopping. Once we head back I bring them too my dorm room. "These two were gonna be killed because no one wanted them" I told Raven. "Oh these poor sweet angels, this must be one of the bad sides of earths" she said and I agreed with her on that one. We let them roam around and get used to the place. In not time all of them had gotten along. I headed back out and saw Mina. She was getting ready to prank kaminari and I joined in. We grabbed the rubber band, I held it while she pulled it back, and popped him on the back because he kept flirting with momo. He turned around and we started running. I didn't realize bakugou had walked back out of his dorm and ran into him taking him down with me. "Whoops I am terribly sorry" I said and rolled off of him and got back up. "Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked him. "No I am alright what the hell was this about?" He asked as he got back up. "We popped kaminari with a rubber band he kept flirting with momo and she wasn't having it" I replied. "He had it coming" bakugou added. "What were you and that deku talking about yesterday?" He asked and I didn't know what to say. "I told him stuff about my quirk and all might joined in" before he could respond midoryia was right behind him. "Yep and I wrote it in my notebook" he added in. Whew he came in clutch.

    We headed down to the kitchen to eat. Honestly I didn't know how to cook with their food, ours is a bit different. "Oi stand back" Bakugou said and started grabbing stuff. "What are you making?" I asked. "Ramen, but spicy" he replied. I was confused, "I've never had that" I added in and he just stopped and looked at me. "I was going to make you some too because I tolerate you. I am shocked you don't know what this is" he said. "Well I am not from around here" he nodded. "Some people who aren't from around here know what it is and some don't it's alright" everyone looking at me bc he is being nice. "Go have a seat I will bring it to you when I am done" he said and I smiled. "Ok thank you" I replied and went sit down. Mina came up to me, "girl he has never been nice like that to anyone. Maybe he likes you" she said and I just stopped.

    My face did get a little red. I haven't been thinking about relationships since I have arrived but I guess I am now. It didn't take too long and Bakugou handed me a bowl and sat down. They taught me how to use chopsticks and I honestly find them very fun to use. "Thank you" I said tearing this food up. It didn't take long for me to finish. Thanks to uncle Thor I'm basically a pro eater. "What are things you eat?" Kirishima asked. "Saehrimnir the boar that we hunt. It is really good" I replied. "I won't even try to repeat that name kaminari said. "Mead is a really good drink" I added in. "What is that?" Tokoyami asked. "Oh it is hard to explain but it is a very good drink" I replied back. After we all chit chatted and stuff I head back to my dorm. "How are the two cats doing?" Bakugou asked. "Want to see for yourself?" I replied back and he nodded. "Sure" and so I opened my door and all three were running around. Winston being the little kitten he is was having a hard time keeping up but still happy. Bakugou walked in and they came up to him. He sat down on the ground and they all were jumping on him for pets. "Nice dorm room" he said. "Oh thank you" and I went to sit down on the couch.

    "I don't understand half the work we are doing, especially the math" I said. "Well I can help with that what questions don't you get?" He asked me. "Neither of them" I replied. I just hear him let out a sigh and get up. "Hand me the book" he said and I handed it too him and he sat by me and walked me through each step. Raven was watching too, she was very confused. Thankfully he is very good at explaining so I started to understand. "Ohhh, this is easier than I thought. I'm just dumb" I said. "You are not dumb, this is just something you don't enjoy" he said and I thought for a moment. He is right I do not like math and stuff. But I was grateful for the help so I could have ok grades and stuff. We became great friends and he always helped me with math and we would go shopping with the squad but would mainly be chatting the whole time. I keep seeing Mina look at me and I know that kind of look. Mina and I are besties now, this world isn't too bad yet.