chapter 6

Mira pov-

    Bakugou again was teaching me math. I can never get used to this subject. He randomly stopped and looked at me. "Would you want to go on a date?" He asked me and I nearly choked on the oxygen I was breathing in. "Yes" I immediately replied. He smiled and got back to tutoring me. "Tomorrow be ready around lunch time" he said as he left my dorm. Once he close the door Mina bolted in my room. "Omg spill" she said. "He asked me out on a date" I said and we squealed together. "Oh my father doesn't know yet" I said. "I should call, Mina can you keep a secret?" I asked. "I will take it to my grave" she said and pinky promised. "I am the daughter of Loki and I am going to send him a  signal and he will send a projection of himself here" I said. She was shocked. "Girl that is AWESOME! Yes give him a call I want to meet him" she said and I took out a cube thing I was given. I gave it a click and within seconds my dad appeared here. "Hi dad how have you been?" I asked him. "I have been really well and you?" He asked. "I have been awesome I have two new cats, oh and this is Mina my bestie" I said and she waved. "Hi it is so nice to meet you mr Loki" she said.

     "Nice to meet you as well I am glad she has friends. "Also she has a date tomorrow" Mina told him and he looked at me. "What he is a nice guy" I said. "That's true he is only that nice to her" Mina added. "If I find out he hurts yo-" I cut him off. "He won't don't worry" I said in a panick. "Well the day I come to earth I would love to meet him, Thor would like to come as well" he said. "Thor is next to you, asked you what is happening, and you just told him about my date" I aid and he nodded. "Yes and I am sure my mother would be thrilled and talk about how grown you are" I giggled. "I can't wait till you come visit earth, there is so many cool things the food here is great!" I said excitedly. "We will, and don't worry I won't be that overprotective you can't have a boyfriend type dad, you deserve to be happy" he said. "I wish I could physically give you a hug" I said so I have him an air kiss on the cheek. "I love you dad I have to get ready for bed time is different here" I said. "You two get some rest and I love you too dear, I will eventually come visit with Thor" he said and we said our goodbyes and he left.

    "I am glad he is accepting of me going to possibly have a boyfriend" I said. "Yes but your dad is like really cool" she said. "Oh what are you the goddess off is it nature?" She asked and I nodded. "Wow do animals love you?" She asked and I again nodded. I was questioned for I do not know low long and eventually she finnaly went to her dorm room to rest and so did I. Again I clocked out quickly. The next morning I woke up and Mina was at my door. She was going to help me get ready for my date.

This but green I thought this outfit was cute

This but green I thought this outfit was cute. The shorts and shoes will match her eyes.

Mira pov-

    "You look so cute!" She said and made sure to brush my hair again making sure I didn't miss and knotts. After we headed out and bakugou was already waiting by his door for me. He looked up. He was in some casual clothes but they looked nice.

Bakugou pov-

    I looked up and saw her outfit. It looked great on her. "Looks great" I said hoping I didn't sound dumb.

Mira pov-

    I smiled and thanked him and we headed out. He took me to get lunch and after we walked around the city laughing. "Oh right tomorrow is the usj thing" I said. "True" he replied. After we had gotten ice cream and I found a cute plushie.

Mira pov-

Mira pov-

    I had stopped what only felt like a second to look at it and I noticed bakugou was gone. A minute later he came out with it. "Here" he said and I happily held it all the way back. Once we reached our dorms I decided to hug him. "Thank you for today I loved it" I said. "I did too" he replied and we said good night and I plopped on my bed happily. I got ready for bed once again and fell asleep. The next morning it was time for the usj thing. This hero outfit looked great on me. I sat by bakugou on the bus with Mina behind just sending me memes. Yes nezu got me a phone and showed me how to work it. Bakugou was also looking at the memes. I learned to love memes as they are funny.