chapter 2

Mira pov-

Raven was really cool, she could talk and had fire powers. We found out when uncle Thor decided it would be fun to take her toy and mess with her. She blew fire in his face. Never again did he do that.

She is now 16

Mira pov-

It was a lovely morning and Raven stretched as she woke up as well. I got up and looked for something to wear. I didn't know what but grandma came to tell me good morning. Just in time because I didn't know what to wear. "Can you help me find something to wear?" I asked and she nodded. "Of course I would love to" she said. "Good morning to you too Raven" Raven jumped in her arms and enjoyed all the pets she was getting.

Since Loki and Thor have a main outfit they form into she will as well

This is hers, yes she matches with her dad

Frigga pov-

She looked so much like her father in that dress. Her outfit she forms into as well (she forms like her dad does) looks just like his.

(Like this, quick and flawless)

Frigga pov-

She has grown into a beautiful young lady. I am so proud of her.

Mira pov-

"Such a lovely young lady you have grown into" she told me. I smiled at her. "You think so?" I asked. "Oh I know so dear" she said. She and I were very close ( in my story she will not die we love frigga). Since she never had a daughter she got to raise me like one, we were the only two girls in this family so we had each other for talks and stuff. Raven walked beside us as we made our way down the halls. Thor was coming back from another quest when I reached my dad. "You two are twinning, like father like daughter" he said making me giggle. "Yes I am my fathers daughter after all" my dad will always be my favorite. "Well you do look very lovely" my dad said taking my hand and spinning me around. "Mother you have great taste in clothing" dad told her. "Yes she only needs the best of the best" grandma said. "That is true" my dad responded. "Of course she deserves the best!" Raven shouted from at our feet. Dad picked up Raven and petted her. She didn't complain she was purring up a storm.

"How was your quest?" I asked uncle Thor. "Monster slaying as usual" he said. Must have been nice. Later that day I stood as the edge of my balcony sighing. "You seem troubled" me dad said walking up by me. "You guys go to all these worlds and it is so cool, I have never been" I said. "So you want to go to another world?" He asked me and I nodded. "Which one" he asked.

"Midgard, earth, but the one with all the heroes and villains with quirks, hemidall and I used to talk about all the earth's and stuff and I want to go to that one" I said. "Really?" He asked. "Yes dad, please can I go, I want to experience human life there and you can visit any time it won't be permanent" I said. "Well I don't see a problem in it, I am sure my father wouldn't mind. It is true we have been to many worlds, it is only fair that you can too" he said. I hugged him. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I squealed out. He hugged me back and laughed. "You are welcome, I know you are strong and that you can handle yourself out there" he said. "Yes and in the beginning maybe like one or so people I trust will be able to know the real me" he nodded. "Good idea" he said. "I know the secret won't be able to stay one for long like I think because I mean I am a goddess there is bound to be something that will happen" I said. "True someone always finds something to expose us or something finds us and wants to attack" he replied. "How do the people see you now?" I asked him and uncle Thor came from the air and landed on my balcony. "Well they don't really hate him anymore, he has been good ever since you have been here as well." Uncle Thor looked proud to say that. " "Is Jörmungandr in this world?" I asked.

"Yes he lives in the seas of midgard sleeping. You know he knows of your presence since you are siblings and if he were to wake up and it would be you he sees, he wouldn't cause destruction. I know you have always wanted to meet him and I gave that message to him. After he will go back asleep though, so if you run into him tell him I said hi" dad explained. Yes it is true I want to meet Jörmungandr. "Alright well should we get you ready?" He asked. "Yes will you and Thor come to visit often?! I know grandma and grandpa would be very busy but I hope they will stop by but if not I understand. It is hard work to be a king and queen" I said. "Yes Thor and I will stop by and visit as much as we can" dad said. I jumped for joy. Later I transformed into my attire. Raven was ready too.

We headed to meet my dad and uncle Thor. Grandpa and grandma hugged me bye. "You two be safe there" grandpa said. "We will love you guys" I said waving as I walked with my dad and Thor. "Earth is always fun there is so much to do but it has its bad sides" uncle Thor said. "Yes please be careful and aware. Remember physically you are way stronger than them. You know how to fight I made sure you could defend yourself" dad said. We had reached hemidall. "Looks like she gets to go to midgard. The one with the heroes correct?" He asked and I nodded. Uncle Thor hugged me so hard I couldn't breathe, I thought something cracked. "Love you uncle Thor be safe don't make dumb decisions" I said. "Love you too and I will try not to" he replied. I gave my dad a big hug and kissed his cheek. "Thank you dad, and thank you for making sure I can be strong. I love you please visit" I said. "I love our too Mira, please be careful remember to call if you need" he replied. We have our own calling system.

Loki pov-

Her mother would be proud. I feel like I am going to get emotional, it's like my little girl is all grown up already. I look over to see tears from Thor. "Gonna miss you Loki junior" he said. "Gonna miss you too uncle Thor" she said back. "I'll miss you the most dad" she said and hugged me again. I almost had tears myself. "I will miss you too Mira" I replied. And we watched her and Raven go, yes we made sure to tell Raven by too. "It will feel a bit empty without her here" hemidall said. She usually would visit him to keep him company since it can get lonely all here by himself. "But don't worry I will watch over to make sure she is safe and alert to you if anything happens" he told me. "Thank you" I said and we made our way back.