chapter 3

Mira pov-

    "WHHHOOOOOOOHHHHH!" I shout as we headed down. It didn't take long for us to reach this earth. When we did we were just outside the city. We walked not for long and reached the city.

(Since she only formed into her outfit once she formed back this dress was still there

(Since she only formed into her outfit once she formed back this dress was still there.)

Mira pov-

    Everyone here had on interesting clothing. It was so odd. I held Raven in my arms, it was so populated humans were everywhere. "This style is unusual, but I am sure we can adjust in no time" Raven said. When gods go to a world they usually learn to adapt so that is what I am doing. I have came to a world where I get to learn new things. But how will we make a living? I was walking and noticed this place called UA. Hmm? I wonder what kind of place this is? I wasn't paying attention and someone walking moved me a bit and just my luck the tip of my foot decided to bend and we went across into UA. And suddenly alarms went off. "Run" was the only thing I said and next thing, Raven and I booked it. We were running and running. I didn't know where I was but I wanted to be out of sight. We were down some halls and I tripped over a mouse guy. "You must be the one who triggered the alarm, you two come with me" he said and we followed him to what looked like his office.

    "Who are you two? You knew with these security cameras you are not in this school. What you are wearing isn't even the normal here" he told us. "I- well you see the thing is that I am lost" I said. "You look familiar" he said as soon as I finished speaking. "Really?" I asked and he looked to be examining my dress. "I am correct, the dress is not normal, we do not have any of that fabric or style. The only thing this reminds me of is Loki, yes the norse god. No one believes me but I have seen him and you look identical" I gulped. How does he know everything? "You are probably thinking how do I know everything. You see I am more aware than others think. Especially with my quirk. You see I saw that beam in the sky, I am sure others have seen it too. I remember as a child seeing that and realizing I was seeing Loki. He hasn't had any harm done to this world I guess he was just curious" he said. "I have no words. I'll admit I am his daughter" he looked excited. "Great may I ask questions, my name is nezu, they call me principal nezu but you may just call me nezu it would be an honor" he said. "Hi nezu my name is Mira, I am the goddess of nature" I said.

    He immediately got up and bowed to me. "My name is Raven! And I have fire powers" she told him. "It is a pleasure to have you at this school Mira and Raven, I want to know... What is your father like? Is Thor really funny like they say?" I nodded. "Uncle Thor is very funny I remember when he set the kitchen on fire when I was young, also my dad is very calm. He does his best to give me everything that he had never gotten. So he did his best to make me happy. He is a wonderful person" I said. "Well I am happy to hear he is nice like I thought he would be" and he turned into a corner. "Ok what size clothing do you wear?" I shrugged. "I don't know, I usually get sized and I do not know your sizes" I replied. "That is alright I will call for midnight, another girl to help size you so that you are comfortable" he said. When she walked in she squealed at my dress. "Oh you are just so pretty! Look at that adorable cat!" "Hello midnight can you help with finding her size for uniform and training clothes?" He asked. She helped out and I got my uniform and training clothes. Once she left he turned to me. "I assume u can magically change into battle or hero outfit however it is said" I nodded at his statement. "Yes" I replied. "We will make you a hero outfit to change into to help you fit in" he said.

Mira pov-

Mira pov-

    He had come up with a great design and very nature like. "What is that burn on your arm?" I asked. "Oh the coffee pot broke this morning and burned me that is all" he said. "May I?" I asked and he extended his arm as I proceeded to heal it. "Thank you so much!" He said. He gotten a box, "there is a room right there connected where I usually hide out to sleep because work is hiring you can go change into your uniform in there. I nodded and had gotten changed. He asked for my dress and I handed it to him. He carefully folded it and placed it in the box. " I will have a room for you in the class 1A dorms" (this is before usj but I want them to have their dorms earlier) he said. He pulled out a key, this will be your dorm key I have a spare for emergencies and I will use that to bring this dress and other things there for you" he said. "Thank you so much" I said and we got me an ID that made me an official student. He had some staff members bring my stuff to my room.

    "Alright here we are, class 1A" he said and opened the door. "Hello aizawa sorry for earlier it is just I had recommended someone and the alarm set off. She will be your new student" he said. He waved at me to walk in and I did. "Don't be afraid to introduce yourself" he said. "Hi everyone I am Mira and this is Raven" I can see the teacher eyeing Raven. Nezu said goodbye and walked off. "Can I pet the cat?" The teacher asked and I nodded. Raven happily got pets. She and I made it to our seat which was placed behind a spiky haired boy. I had no clue what they were learning so it was soon time to get to training.