Chapter 5

As I walk up to school I see my best friend Jade. 

"You walked to school?" She asks as I walk up to her.

"Yeah. Staying at my Uncle Colby's house." I say avoiding the subject.

"Who is Colby? You've never brought him up before." She says running after me trying to catch up.

"My mom's old friend from high school. I think he's rich or something." I say opening my locker.

"I'm looking this dude up." Jade says opening her locker and throwing her stuff in.

"Come on. Let's go." I say rolling my eyes, and walking to class.

As we walk into the classroom the bell rings. Jade and I sit down at our seats across from each other, and I take out my notebook.

"Dude look! There's a famous Youtuber named Colby Brock. He's cute too!" She says giving me her phone and showing me a picture.

"Oh my god that's him!" I say in disbelief. 

"No way! I have to go to this house." Jade says.

"After school meet me outside." I say still in shock.

Jade nods and we start working on our work. 

Why didn't my mom tell me that Colby is famous. That seems like something that'd be pretty important. I will definitely be confronting him on this situation. I need to know the information. 

After school Jade and I meet outside the doors of the school.

"Are you ready?" Jade asks. 

Her excitement is very clearly shown through the bounce in her step. 

"Yeah let's go." I say starting to walk. 

"So did your mom tell you he's rich?" Jade asks.

"Nope. She just said they were friends from high school." 

"Weird." Jade says confused. 

"Yeah."