Chapter 18

"Thanks for taking me to school." I say to Tara as we pull out of the parking lot.

"Of course girly." She smiles at me.

"So what are you doing today?" I ask her.

"I'm going to pick up Kat after I drop you off." She says.

"Oh fun. Is she going to be at the house later?" 

"Yeah I think so. That is if her and Sam don't go on a date or something." Tara says rolling her eyes. I laugh slightly.

Kat and Sam go out a lot. We joke that he doesn't like to share her with the group. 

"I know that Devyn and Corey will be there tonight." Tara says.

"Oh really?" 

"Yeah. Them, Jake, and I are doing a movie night. You can join if you want." She says pulling into the school parking lot.

"Okay I'll be there." I say unbuckling my seat belt and grab my stuff. 

As I get out of the car I wave bye to Tara and walk into the school. I give the front office lady my slip and go to class.

When I walk in I take my normal seat next to Liam.

"Where were you?" He asks me in a whisper voice.

"Appointment." I say back.

"Are you okay?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say with a smile.

"Oh okay... cool." He says trying to play it cool.

I pull out my work and starting working on it.

"So um do you want to hang out later?" He asks.

"Sure." I say.

After school I meet Liam out front. As we walk to his house I completely forget about movie night. When we get to Liam's house his parents start talking to me about how they missed me and how I'm doing.

"Liam talks about you constantly." His mom says from the kitchen.

"Not constantly. I'm not a stalker or something." He says embarrassed. I giggle.

"Well it's a lot." She says walking out and handing me some crackers.

"Thank you." I smile. 

"Let's turn on a movie." Liam says quickly grabbing the remote.

I can't stop my eyes from falling onto him. No matter what I do I just want to go back to looking at him. As the hours go on Liam and I get closer and I find myself falling asleep on his shoulder.