dream

(this chapter continues from the same spot where the previous chapter ended)
<>maggies pov<>

"whats one of your dreams for the girls?" auston asked,

"just one?"

"you could tell me a few if youd like." he said, i looked up at him

"i want to take them to the beach. i love the beach and i haven't been since i was little." i smiled "i had a dream that i had lots of money and i bought a beach house & raised the girls 50 yards from the water. and the house was a light teal with a coral colored front door. a big white kitchen with windows that look out to the ocean. a massive deck with a fire pit, and a picnic table, and multiple beach chairs. the girls rooms, they were colorful yet suited towards them, in the dream the girls were 4 so they each had their own personalities at that point. i remember, matties room was a super light coral with colorful wallpaper, while adleys was teal with yellow & pink, and each girl had their own balcony with cutely colored rocking chairs. the theme of the house was you are my sunshine, the girls love that song, i sing it to them sometimes."

"i can make that happen."

"dont do that for me." i patted his arm. "a dream for myself is to get there someday."

"well, i want to make your dream come true so you can make the girls dream come true." he kissed my forehead.

"why?"

"why not?" he chuckled. "what about our bedroom?"

"oh i forgot about that, it was white with soft blue accents and it had its own porch area. i think about sitting on that porch with a cup of coffee just watching the waves roll in a lot."

"am i there?" he asked.

"you are, you're just refilling my coffee."

"what am i your butler now?" he joked

"just sometimes."

"ill will always refill your coffee so you can watch the waves roll in."

i pulled myself up a little to kiss him before laying my head on his chest again.

"what's another dream?" he asked.

"to go star gazing at the beach."

"alright, another one."

he ran his hand up and down my back, in a soothing way.

"for the girls to grow up loved & in a happy home."

"you dont think they're already in a loving & happy home?" he asked.

"i believe they are, 100 percent, but theres 17 years & 3 months between now and when they turn 18, thats like 6 thousand days that they will be growing up in my home...or our home."

"our home." he repeated.

"and i know that with you, every single one of those day will be filled with love."

silence feel between us and he rubbed my back.

"hey remember that one time i ripped your dress off? we should do that again." he chuckled.

i quickly looked up at him, "do you want kids?"

"that depends on if you want more kids." he said.

"i dont. i didn't even want kids if im being honest."

"why? you're a great mom."

"doesn't mean that i wanted kids." i laughed.

i laid my head back on his chest. "no i wanted to have my life planned out before kids and here i am now, twins & living with my brother!"

"but you found me." he laughed.

"thats right, without me-" i yawned. "you're ass would be single."

"so would yours!"

"well, i still hate most men so, if we break up i'll become a lesbian."

i yawned again as he laughed.

"you wanna take a nap?"

"yeah, but keep rubbing my back."

i felt him kiss my head which made me smile.

"you leave tomorrow, dont you?"

"yeah, early in the morning." he said.

"i hate when you leave in the a.m., because the bed gets cold." i complained.

"which gives me more reason to cuddle you when i get home."

"you're the sweetest and you're really good at putting me to sleep."