Self indulgent Johnny lol

Yn walked into the apartment dead tired.
The first week back to school after a two-week break always was difficult but for some reason this year seemed to be worse than other years.
It was normal for a teacher to expect the kids in her class to need to relearn some of the rules and daily routines but they had been back a full week now and the classroom was still not back to running as smoothly as she wanted it to.
She sighed, kicking off her shoes.
The apartment was empty, all the house shoes were still in their stored places and Yn made a split decision to just rest. Maybe she would feel better after laying down for a while.
She dropped her bag and jacket on the floor just inside the doorway and quickly stepped over to the couch, flopping down on it.
Five minutes later a Lofi playlist was playing on the Tv and she was sound asleep, curled underneath a throw blanket.

When she stirs away again it's because there's something tickling her face. She swats at it and hears a small chuckle in return.
Cracking one eye open she smiles softly, "Hi."
"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Johnny says his own soft and endeared smile on his face as he crouches next to the couch.
Yn just smiles up at him, not having moved at all from her sleeping position, "Does that make you my Prince Charming?"
Johnny laughs lightly again, "If you want me to be, my love."
Yn grins and finally moves, stretching her arms with a yawn, "What time is it, Prince Charming?"
"It's almost eight," Johnny says, moving to sit on the couch beside her, "You were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake you."
"Eight?" Yn sits up suddenly, she had been sleeping for almost 4 hours, "Why didn't you wake me up sooner?"
Johnny nods, "You clearly needed the rest, Yn."
Yn shakes her head, "But I probably won't be able to sleep tonight."
Johnny gives her a knowing grin and she groans, pushing his shoulder as she moves to stand, "Don't even think about saying whatever you are about to say."
Johnny gives her an innocent look, "I wasn't going to say anything, Love!"
"Yes, you were! You were going to say something about knowing a way to tire me out or something like that!" Yn says, arms crossed.
"I mean I do know something we could do to make you tired, but I was going to say that if you don't sleep we can spend some time doing something else," Johnny laughs when Yn rolls her eyes.
They both suddenly stop as Yn's stomach makes itself known with a loud grumble. Yn glares down at it, missing the adoring look on Johnny's face.
"Let's get some dinner," He suggests, standing as well, "Taco's from that truck on the corner?"
Yn looks up at him with a bright smile, "Yes please!"
Johnny chuckles, "Let's go then."

"We have to finish the last one," Yn says staring at the single taco left in the takeout box.
"I ate like three more than you did, you eat it," Johnny says, staring at the taco as if it murdered his mother.
"I ate as many as I could!" Yn complains, looking at the taco with longing.
"Let's just save it."
"We can't save a single taco."
"Why not?" Johnny looks at it closer, "It's perfectly savable."
"It'll be lonely," Yn says, knowing how dumb it sounds.
"We need to stop getting so many tacos," Johnny says, leaning back in his chair, clearly stuffed.
Yn looks at it for another long moment before nodding, "Fine, we save it."
Johnny nods and carefully closes the box, bringing it to the fridge to save it for whenever one of them gets hungry.
Yn lays her head down on her arms, staring into space as Johnny comes back over to the table.
"Come on, let's go sit somewhere more comfortable."
Yn follows johnny into the living room, her hand in his, and lets him settle them into the couch, blanket was thrown over both of their legs.
Johnny puts on a random background noise show, tucking Yn further into his side, "Was your day really hard?"
Yn looks up at him, of course, he would want to ask about why he had found her asleep when she was normally energetic.
"The kids have just been kinda crazy all week and I was tired," Yn says quietly, eyes on her hands in her lap.
Johnny grabs one of them, squeezing it lightly, "Did you feel like you failed?"
Yn sighs, maybe she had known Johnny for too long, the man could practically read her mind at this point, "Yes. They were easy to get under control at the beginning of the school year, why couldn't I get them back on track now?"
Johnny pulls her closer, tucking her head against his shoulder so he could lay his head on hers, "I promise you are not a failure."
"What would you even know about it," Yn says jokingly, knowing Johnny was probably right.
He shrugs, jostling her head slightly, "I don't know much about kids but I know that it's hard work and I'm sure you will be able to get back on top of it all next week. For now, let's just enjoy the weekend and not think about the kids."
Yn manages a small smile and nods, "You'll have to distract me."
"I can definitely do that," Johnny laughs and Yn slaps his arm, muttering for him to shut up.
Johnny starts telling her random stories from the day with his band members and his smile gets bigger and bigger as Yn slowly starts to fall asleep again.

"Yn," Johnny says, slowly moving beneath her, not wanting to startle her, "Let's get you to the real bed, my love."
"Lemme sleep," Yn says, trying to push him away despite him being the thing keeping her steady.
"You need to get to the bedroom, Love," Johnny says with a chuckle.
Yn frowns, eyes still closed, "No move."
Johnny shakes his head and sighs, "Do I need to carry you?"
Yn nods, a ghost of a smile on her face, refusing to open her eyes.
"Fine, come here," Johnny says, pulling Yn into his lap. She quickly buries her face into his neck and he wraps his arms around her, "Ready?"
She nods into his neck and he slowly stands up, Yn's legs finding their way around his waist as he carries her across the small apartment into the bedroom.
A few minutes later Yn is in the bed, and Johnny is standing up, pulling away from the bed altogether.
Yn finally opens her eyes when she feels him leaving and grabs his sleeve, "Where are you going?"
"Just to the bathroom, my love," He smiles down at her, "I'll be right back I promise."
Yn sighs but lets him go, rolling away from him as he leaves the room.
To his credit, Johnny is very quick in the bathroom, washing his face and such, and quickly climbs into the bed beside Yn. He grins as she immediately clings to him, her breath evening out.
"Yn, I hope you know how much I really love you."
Yn smiles, "I love you too," She whispers back, half on top of him as she falls back asleep.
Johnny spends the next twenty minutes looking down at Yn, watching her sleep; until he feels drowsy himself and his breath begins to match Yn's, slowly falling asleep himself.

The next morning they both wake up early and get into a playful fight over the last taco from dinner the night before.
Johnny finally agrees to let Yn have it, and she sighs, not really happy to have won.
Eventually, they cut it in half and share it, finding the happy medium they happen to find so often.
Johnny makes a comment about staying busy and Yn grins.
"I'm sorry for what I said, I'm so scared right now, what do you have planned for me," Johnny says, panicking at her look.
Yn just makes him get dressed and then drags him to a farmers market to carry all the things she buys.
Johnny pretends to be irritated but in reality, he's happy to help, be out with his love, and to see her happy and energetic again.
He smiles as she talks to an older woman selling honey, grateful to have her in his life.