XI

The next day after school, Jin decided it was best to not go back home, especially not since Namjoon would obviously be there and he didn't wanna face him. Nothing good ever came out of that.

Since Namjoon's friends had become his friends, he asked Hoseok if he could stay over and of course, Hoseok agreed. Yoongi would be rather busy anyway.

Meanwhile at home, Namjoon was tucked away in his studio, trying to concentrate as he wrote his latest track, however, his mind constantly drifted and he grew frustrated, slamming the pen down and leaning back against his office chair, burying his face in his hands. "Fuck! I'm done here. I'm just done." He groaned and stood up, making his way to the kitchen as he heated up some water to make instant ramen. That was as best as he could do, otherwise he'd burn the house down.

It was oddly silent. And Jin was nowhere to be found. He figured he must have stayed over somewhere. After all, he was never a nice guy to the boy to begin with. Even so, he felt lonely. He missed the sound of Jin's voice even if all they did was fight.

"What am I thinking. No way in hell." He muttered.

There it was. His pride taking over. It was worse than he thought. He and his toxic masculinity. He hated it but he wouldn't admit.

Later than night, he figured he'd just shower and sleep. That's exactly what happened.

But he didn't count on himself drifting too deep.

He felt a warm breeze on his face, bright light shining in his eyes making him squint. When he opened them, he caught himself surrounded by flowers and long bright green grass. It was such a perfect scenery, but twice as perfect as he looked to his side.

There he was.

Kim Seokjin.

He had a bright, beautiful and radiant smile, looking fondly at Namjoon with eyes that spoke eternity. "Joonie?"

"Yeah?" Namjoon replied. Everything seemed surreal.

"I love you." Jin whispered softly.

Namjoon turned on his side before hovering over Jin, looking at every delicate yet sculpted feature, rubbing his cheek with his thumb with such care as if any more and he'd break.

"I love you too." He spoke back with sincerity.

The two shared a passionate and slow kiss, but it grew heated by the minute. The two ending up grinding against one another, a sweet moan leaving Jin's plump lips-

"AH! Oh God, what the actual fuck-"

4:30 a.m

Namjoon slumped back into his bed, groaning as he rubbed his face. "Gotta be kidding me. It's too early for this shit."

He looked down to see a semi poking against his sweats, but he ignored it and decided he'd get up and do some work in his studio again.

He heard some noises downstairs, going down to see who it was but he guessed it was none other than Jin.

And behold! He was correct.

He saw the said boy heading towards the front door with a backpack, it was quite full of who knows what.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon spoked up, causing the said male to shriek.

"Holy fucking hell!" Jin breathed out in fright, a hand over his heart before resuming to glare at the elder.

"None of your business." He said before giving an explanation, contradicting himself. "I'm staying over at Hoseok's. And I'm not coming back until you have a change of heart." He said, turning around and reaching for the door knob, but he was tugged back by his backpack, the said object getting slid off his shoulders before he was pushed against the door.

"No you're not. You're staying." Namjoon said sternly.

Jin raised a brow in defiance, rolling his eyes. "Says who?"

"I say." Namjoon replied and in an instant, their lips pressed together.

Part of Namjoon was revolted, asking him- no, demanding him to stop. But the other half was comforting him, saying it was okay. This was nothing wrong. There was nothing wrong and there was no need to cower away. His brain and heart were at battle but he knew for sure that whatever this was, he was longing for it.

Pulling away from the kiss slowly, he looked at Jin before tucking his hands away in the pockets of his sweats, walking away and stopping abruptly, back turned to Jin. "Stay. I need you here." He said before walking away to his studio.

Jin stood there stunned, but he believed in Namjoon's words too quickly. "So confusing." He whined, taking his backpack back upstairs and putting away the clothes he was gonna use.

🎀

Namjoon tapped the pen against his lower lip, singing the chorus of his new song, but no matter how he tried, his voice wasn't trained enough to be a vocalist, better off as a rapper.

"It's gon' get you in trouble ~ ooh~ ooh~" He tried again, but it just didn't sound correct. Damn, he was really lacking this track.

His self depreciating was soon washed away as he heard another voice. It was beautiful, neither too high or too low, neither to masculine nor too feminine. It was perfect.

He turned around in his chair, catching Jin shyly standing at the doorway.

"Jin....wow you're....you're good." Namjoon smiled, chuckling softly. And for the first time, Jin saw a glimpse of a loving man behind that smile. And it was towards him.

Progress.

"Thank you." Jin muttered, playing with the hem of his black cardigan sweater. He was still in his school outfit of that day.

"Hey, mind helping me with this track? Could use your voice." Namjoon said, sincerity in his tone.

Jin smiled happily, nodding and moving towards Namjoon who pulled up a stool next to him.

From there, the two worked together until the morning light.