XXIII

"DAEWOO!" Soojin yelled at the top of her lungs, bursting through the door of her father's office.

The man nearly dropped his coffee at being startled. He the grumbled at seeing his biological daughter who held a bratty glare.

Jisoo was currently dusting the shelves, at that, Soojin raised a brow, indicating silently that Jisoo needed to leave, so she did. Ater shutting the door slowly, Soojin looked at her father with a demanding expression.

"What do you want?" He gruffly spoke.

"I need one of your men to help me steal someone's man."

The old man coughed and looked at his daughter in disbelief. "You what?! Are you serious?!"

"Oh don't give me that look, you were infidel to mom, whereas I-"

"Are a snake." The man finished.

Soojin crossed her arms and glared.

The man smirked at that and nodded. "Like father like daughter."

"Are you gonna help me or not?!" She whined frustrated lying. Annoyingly.

"Brat! Get out! Look for them in the west wing. You're such a stress." The man huffed, rubbing his temples.

"Thank you, appa!" Soojin squealed and left the office.

Jisoo mopped the floor, having heard the entire conversation but didn't know who it was about. All she knew is that Soojin was so full of shit.

"You missed a spot, slut." Soojin tipped over a vase, luckily the glass didn't break since the glass wasn't too delicate, however the water and the flowers in it spilled over.

"Oops." The slightly younger girl rolled her eyes and giggled evilly.

Jisoo sighed and got to cleaning the new mess.

'Just stay positive, Ji. You'll make it out someday.'

🎀

"I hate school." Yoongi wheezed out heavy breaths as he dumped water over his head.

Jimin panted and lied down on the gym floor. "Don't we all." He sarcastically remarked.

Jungkook lied his head on Jimin's thigh, catching his breath while Taehyung sat a bit distant from the group, looking down at his phone and seeing the unopened status of the plethora off messages he left Jisoo. The girl none of his group knows about.

Lately, Taehyung hasn't even been as affectionate or as talkative with neither his boyfriends or the group. In fact, he didn't even realize the change in his own behavior. He was really worried about Jisoo and he didn't know who to turn to, after all, this was something even he didn't understand. He loved his boyfriends, but right now, he was really worried about this girl he barely met and only had about a week of knowing each other.

"Ew ew eeew! I'm sweatyyyyy~" Jin complained, fanning himself.

"Baby, it's fine. It's not the end of the world." Namjoon chuckled, hugging the femboy which caused him to whine harder.

"Gross! More sweat." He pouted.

"You don't say that when we-" Namjoon was suddenly cut off by Hoseok who made a face of utter disgust. Criminal offensive side eye.

"We don't need the details Nam." He shivered as if repulsed by what Namjoon would have said.

Jimin looked at Taehyung and gently poked his arm. "What are you doing, Tae?"