The Beginning. Chapter 1:

It was a typical day for everyone in Musutafu, Japan. Kids we're at school and parents at work or heading to it. But there's one exception to a 14 year old girl named Elly. See this is going to be her first day at U.A. high school. And she's kinda nervous and scared. Makes sense given her background.

A few weeks ago she met and was rescued by pro hero Eraserhead (or Shota Aizawa)! How exciting is that!? It would be exciting to meet him if it was under a different circumstance but, now she's living with him.

"Elly~!" Shota calls. "We're going to be late~!"

She walks out of the bathroom dressed in her U.A uniform and fidgeting with the hem of her skirt while having her eyes downcast and her ears back and down with her tail not moving. You see she has a neko quirk which means she has cat: ears, nose, tail, and claws but not just a cat she can switch to a wolf or ōkami. She has three quirks but one other will be revealed later and the last much later.

Aizawa sighs and says, "I know you don't like it but it's part of the uniform."

She looks up a little with her heterochromic eyes but doesn't move an inch towards him. "I-I know..." she stutters softly.

He internally sighs and thinks "Kid what am I going to do with you? Especially when we arrive in the class..."

"C'mon kid we gotta go, it's already past the time i'm normally there." He hands her her bag which is actually a special bag she herself made of him on the outside and blue and purple on the inside.

She hesitantly takes the bag and puts one strap on. Then before she could even take a step one of the cat's, Shadow, meow's at her with the other cat, Snowball, next to him. She turns around and gives them both a pet and says she'll be back later. And with that they left.

💙💜🐾🐺

Right before they were even at class 1-A's door Shota could hear them all talking, yelling, and laughing. The one's he could hear the most besides the girls squealing over something were Bakugo and Iida. He could hear Iida trying desperately but failing to calm the class while his explosive student was well, being explosive and making empty threats to blast every one of them to the sun. He sighed and stopped to turn to Elly who was once again looking down, at her shoes, and playing with a necklace that she's had for years.

"Elly..." He says. She fists her necklace and glaces up at him. "Can you look at me? Please?" He adds in a hushed gentle voice. She looks up at him, nervousness evident on her face.

"Y-yes?" She stutters while whispering.

"I'm going to warn you now." He tells her. "This class is pretty crazy as you can hear." He points to the door behind him. "But, I think you'll come to adjust nicely. There's a few quiet kids in here."

She stares at her guardian with almost disbelieving eyes but doesn't say anything.

"Another thing that I almost forgot to mention..." he starts "Minneta, he's a bit of a perv. So if he does anything, just ask me, one of the other students, or teachers to help you, ok?"

She looks at him shocked but then just nods.

"Alright well, we better get in. I'll go first to settle the class down then I'll tell you to come in. Alright?"

Elly looks at him, her ears slightly lifted but that's all. But, she still nods.

"Ok." He opens the door and walks in. The class settled down in 3 seconds. "Alright everybody;" he starts in his usual monotonous voice. "Today we have a new student." The class all got excited and started talking again. And he activates his quirk and they immediately stop, but one of his students had her hand raised. He sighs. "Yes Mina?"

"Are they here now sir?!" She says with enthusiasm evident in her voice.

"Yes." Aizawa says. "Now;" He turns to the still opened door. "You can come in now~!" He calls to her. She walks in, her head down as she watches her feet.

"AWW SHE'S SO CUTE!!" Some of the girls squeal.

The green haired broccoli boy raises his hand. "Excuse me?" He asks. "Are you a neko?" He has a notebook he specifically made for him to analyze his classmates open with a pencil in the opposite hand.

Elly looks up again with those heterochromatic eyes and nods. "A-a-an-d-d a-a ō-ōka-m-mi-i..." She stutter-mumbles.

"OH WOW!! Your voice is adorable!!" The girl with the anti-gravity quirk squeals.

"And her eyes too." The black haired girl adds.

"U-u-m–m-m..." Elly stammers quietly. Her face is flushed with embarrassment and nerves.

"Ok class, settle down, why don't we let her introduce herself."

She looks at Aizawa with a pleading look, almost saying 'please don't make me~!'

He looks at her back with a 'go on' look and a small nod.

She looks back to the class and before she can even open her mouth the explosive blond yells; "WELL? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CHRISTMAS?"

She visibly flenches and hard.

"Dude, you're scaring her man!" The boy with red spikey hair and shark like teeth says.

"Tch! It's just another stupid extra." The loud blond practically spits back.

"Please, go ahead." The boy with glasses comments.

"Th-thank yo-u." She stammers once more while bowing deeply then after a few seconds she rises back up. "M-my na-me i-is-s S-so-or-ra, E-el-ly..."

"Pardon for interrupting but, doesn't your last name mean 'sky' in english?" (A/N: He's talking about the Sora part. I had her introduce as, last name, first name.) The green haired boy asks.

"Ye-es. I-I a-als-so have t-two-o qu-quirk-ks..."

"TWO!? Kero." The girl with the frog quirk spoke up.

"Y-ye-es-s." Elly starts and her ears now pinned down against her head. "I-I h-hav-e N-nek-ko-Ōk-kam-mi, whi-ch a-allo-w-ws me t-to s-swi-ich be-bet-twe-en a c-cat-t a-and-d a-a wo-l-f-f a-al-lon-ng w-wi-th h–hav-i-in-g-g t-th-ei-ir a-ab-bil-it-ties. L-lik-e a-as Ōk-kam-mi I-I c-ca-n s-sn-i-ff-f th-th-in-ngs-s o-out-t. A-and p-pa-ar-an-nor-r-ma. Wh-ich le-ets m-e, s-see, f-fe-el a-and t-ta-lk-k t-to g-gho-os-st-s a-al-lon-g-g w-wi-th s-se-en-c-c-in-ng th-the-ir e-em-mo-t-ti-on-ns."

"Cool!" the boy with tape-elbows says.

"Alright Elly. You can sit next to Todoroki. He's the boy with the two toned hair." Aizawa states.

Elly looks at him and nods then faces the class and bows deeply once more and rises back up to search for the boy with the two toned hair. When she spots him her ears perk up a bit which makes him smile at the slightest before going back to his usual demeanor and her face flushes as she goes to her seat.

"He's so cute! No Elly remember, that's Endeavor's son he probably wants nothing to do with you. But he smiled at me! No, he's probably being polite." Elly thinks before having her thoughts interrupted.