Discussing the problem at hand, UA SF P1, & Finding Family. Chapter 10:

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to make this. I got writers block quite a bit plus i'm working on like 4 other ffs and 3 other things that go w/ this ff. Sooo yea. Now on to it! Enjoy! {might have some angst cant remember rn.} Theres def fluff.)

Shota's phone rings.

*"Hello Aizawa speaking."* "I didn't think she'd call so quickly, I guess I'll call Nezu after." He thinks.

*"Ah yes, Aizawa-kun, this is Inko."*

*"Oh, hello Inko. How are you?"*

*"I'm great, thank you. I just heard the news from Izuku. How are you?"*

*"I'm alright. Thanks for asking. I just wanted to know if it's ok if you, me, the kids, and principal Nezu could all have a little meeting about what's going on?"*

*"Of course. Just let me know the time and date and I'll be there."*

*"Alright I'll text it to you after I call Nezu about this situation since he'll have to call in the social worker and most likely her sister will come too."*

*"Ok. No rush dear. Have a good night."*

*"You too."* He says, then, hangs up dialing Nezu's number.

The phone barely rings once before it's picked up.

*"Ah Aizawa-kun. Calling about the adoption situation?"*

*"I- yes..."* "I'm not even gonna ask..."

*"Good, good. Well I've already called her social worker and they're available on Friday after the sports festival and school or on Saturday so tell Mrs. Midoriya and once she gives her answer I'll know no need to message me. Have a good night, Shota try and get some sleep ok?"*

*"Yes, sir. Good night."*

Then they hang up. Aizawa then tells Inko who agrees to the Saturday date and now he's making sure that Elly's going to bed.

She's talking with Shoto when Aizawa says, "Alright problem children you gotta hang up. It's time for bed."

She pouts with her ears down and her tail flat and she gives him the puppy dog eyes.

"That's not gonna work on me, nice try." He says.

Then she shifts to her neko form and gives him the kitten eyes.

"I-" He looks away. "No. Just no. How dare you use one of my weaknesses against me."

She laughs as Nessa walks in.

"What's going o-" She pauses. "Ooohh~ I see." She smirks. "Tsk tsk tsk little sister."

Todoroki is still on the phone just sitting there trying not to laugh loudly.

"Ok kiddo if you don't hang up I guess I'll have to tell Vince you can't talk to him~!" She teases.

~"What?! Ok. Ok!"~ She signs to Nessa then looks back to Shoto and signs, *~"Sorry Shoto I gotta go."~*

*"Alright see you tomorrow."* He smiles then hangs up.

"Good now try to sleep, kid. By the way, you two, Nezu, Inko, and Midoriya and I are gonna have a chat with your social worker on Saturday."

~"Ok."~

"This'll be a giant mess..." Nessa says.

"You're absolutely correct. Well goodnight problem child." Shota says and kisses Elly's forehead.

"Night my Scorpius Light."

~"Night sis. Night dad."~ She signs, then they turn out the light and leave.

💙💜🐺🐾

After they got to the living room.

"So really how bad have her night terrors been? When she sleeps that is..."