Rori Shuzenji, Dorms(+ rules), & Izu's Quirk Backstory. Chapter 15:

(A/N: So i'm updating now cuz im bored and for once it didnt take as long as the others. {i think} or maybe im thinking ab when i updated the HP AU. Anyways AM {All Might} bashing Izu angst. And fluff also I made the sign names. Some of them I heard floting around from other plp but i came up with the rest. Only the Iida brothers and Zashi i've heard and Sho's is close to another i think. Enjoy!!)

"Here we are!" Elly said as Shoto opened the door and she led them in with Tenya right beside her.

"Oh Elly! Welcome back! And Tenya! My! How you've grown!" Keiko greets.

"Hello Ōoba-san." He hugs her.

"Rori! Tenya's here with his friends!" She shouts to the kitchen after hugging him.

Keiko hugs Elly as Rori comes out.

Rori runs to Tenya and hugs him. "Itoko Ten-chan!"

"Hello Rori-chan." He greets.

"Oh! Are these your friends?"

"Yes but also family."

"Oh! Did Oji Sho decide to adopt? Or Oji Zashi and Oba Nem?"

"Oji Sho is in the process of adopting Elly here." He says gesturing to his right.

"Oh! Your Elly? Nice to meet you!" She says excitedly.

"Y-you t-too..." She says shyly.

^"This place seems familiar..."^ Izuku mumbles.

"So Ten-chan, who's everybody?" Rori asks not hearing Izuku.

"Well besides Elly being my cousin, by extension yours. There's also Izuku and Kyoka." He gestures to them. "Izuku is Elly's biological cousin but the three of them decided to be siblings while I was deemed the cousin. It's very confusing. Then there's Shoto, who is Elly's boyfriend. And our newest friend Hitoshi." He also gestures to them.

"Brother." Kyoka corrects.

"What?" Hito speaks up.

"It's clear Shoto brought you to us for a reason. I mean you could be his brother or cousin but one way or another you'll be family too."

"K-kyo's r-right." Izu adds.

"I don't mind." Shoto chimes in.

"I ermm... I can't say no can I?" He asks.

"Afraid not." Tenya says while Elly shakes her head.

"Umm then can I aleast get some time to think about all this and how I'd be apparently related now..."

"Sure." Kyo states.

"You crazy kids." Chiyo says, coming from the kitchen.

"Ōoba-san! Did you know about all of Ten-chan's friends?!" She asks like an excited puppy dog.

Chiyo chuckles. "Of course dear. They all go to UA and they're all in Shota's class.

"Wow, so cool!"

"Oh, I almost forgot that Oji Zashi asked me to say hello to you both, from them." Tenya informs.

"Thanks."

"Now what kind of ice creams would you all like?" Keiko asks.

They all put in their input.

💙💜🐺🐾

"Hey Elly?" Izuku starts after they've all sat down with their ice cream.

"Hm?" She looks up.

"Sorry if this is a touchy subject but I was just wondering, what is your mom's name? Since it didn't show a name for her on the site if I remember correctly."

"Oh it's, Lorelei." She says simply then taking a bite of ice cream.

"That's a pretty name." Tenya says.

"I agree." Shoto says.

"Mm~hm." She hums indifferently.

"You ok?" Nana asks.

Elly lets out the smallest nod as to not attract attention.