Getting to know you, and a Surprise. Chapter 7:

(A/N: So Ik i dont usu write on fri but i rly wanted to. and I wont post till aleast Mon.  Idk yet. Im kinda stuck. Enjoy!)

Later they all crashed at Tenya's place (well except for Tensei of course). Everyone has clothes there as well except for Elly.

"Hey kiddie wanna borrow an oversized nightgown and some shorts?" Nemuri asks.

Elly shakes her head with a pout.

"She'll only wear one of my hoodies and sweatpants if she doesn't have her clothes." Shota comments as Hizashi comes back and hands Shota his clothes and hands Elly an extra pair.

~"Thank you."~ She signs.

By this time Hizashi has already taken out his hearing aids and signs, ~"Your welcome."~ with a big smile.

Nemuri takes Elly to the bathroom and helps her change, then Elly heads back out while Nemuri changes and she stays next to Shota.

"Just to let the 2 of you know Nemuri is planning a project that involves the 2 of you, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Jiro." Shota says but also signs so Hizashi knows what he's saying even though he can read lips.

"Well that should be interesting then..." Tenya comments.

"Yep." Shota says. Just then Nemuri came back.

"Why do I get the feeling I was just talked about?" Nemuri says standing in front of Hizashi.

"You were." Hizashi says. "Shota told the kids about your idea for a group project."

"Oh ok. Well it'll be good timing since even though it's in the time frame of picking hero names this week and the sports festival which is next week and then internships the week after it won't be too hard." Nemuri says and signs, looking excited.

"What exactly are you planning, auntie?" Ten asks.

"Well the basic concept is getting to know your classmates better since it's still April almost May and there's plenty of you who still need to know you classmates."

"That's a great idea auntie. Elly you will also get to know some other people." He replies back.

Elly nods a bit.

"Alright enough chit-chat it's time for bed demons." Shota says grabbing his sleeping bag and ready to wheel Elly to a guest bedroom.

"Ok well goodnight everyone and I hope you have a good sleep." Ten says.

Everyone says their goodnights and Shota wheels Elly to a guest bedroom and helps her get settled.

"Alright well goodnight kiddo. I'll be in the room next door, ok?"

She nods.

He pushes back her hair and kisses her forehead and then leaves turning out the lights with only a small night light on.

💙💜🐾🐺

Later that night Elly had another nightmare.

"No! No! P-ple-ease l-leav-ve us a-alo-one!!" She says aloud then she starts crying and says even louder to the point where Shota hears and wakes up,

"N-nes-ssa! N-Nessa w-why d-did y-you leave!?"

Shota looks at the clock and starts to slowly get out of bed.

"N-NESS-SA C-COM-ME B-BA-CK!!" She screams now in a full blown sob as Shota runs in and turns on the light.

"N-nessa I-I'm s-sor-ry d-don't l-lea-ve m-me!" she says and Shota's curious about who Nessa is but ignores it as he tries to gently wake her. By this time the others woke up. Hizashi from all the light and the others from the shouts as they stand in the doorway.