The Confession, Meltdown Leading to Nezu, and Visiting Tensei Iida. Chapter 6:

(A/N: Wow! I real title besides ' Chapter ' and then a #. Anywho last one fer today. Enjoy!!)

"Y-yes-s Sh-shot-to...?" She says full of concern all while her face flushes from his touch.

He grips her hands tighter as he takes a deep breath.

"Elly, we've known each other since monday, became close friends, we even do counseling together. But, I want to ruin our friendship." He realizes that he should have worded it differantly as her face turns from confusion/concern to terror.

"Wh-what-t?! D-did-d I-" He interrupts her by taking a hand from hers and putting a finger on her lips and she turns a bright rose red.

"Shh~ I could have worded that differently but the point is, Elly I love you I always have since that first day. I know it's barely been a week but I needed to tell you this."

Elly turned a dark shade of crimson as she tries to register what he just said. The boy who she crushed on in a millisecond as soon as she saw him. The one who made her smile, and feel confident, loves her? "It has to be a dream..." She thinks

He can see it in her eyes. "She's over thinking..." He says in his mind. "I promise I'm not leading you on, I would never. My love for you is as real as the cats on our laps." He says looking down to pet River with his free hand and squeezes her hand with the other while Winter nudges her other hand for pets.

"I-I- B-but-t wh-what a-about-t y-your f-fath-ther..?"

"What about the flaming hot cheeto? He can't stop me from pursuing the girl I love." (A/N: Cat Noir vibes here if yall know who he is.)

There was a few minutes of silence before he spoke back up.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Y-ye-s-s..." She says nervously but the look of determination in her eyes tells him she means it.

"Good it's settled then Snowflake." He comments and casually boops her nose.

"Snowflake?" She questions.

"Mhm. It's your new nickname."

"Ok. In that case I'll call you~ hm-..." She pauses to think then continues. "Ice Prince!"

"I like it." He says as they both pull out their phones to change their contact names.

Todoroki puts his phone back and uses his ice quirk to make a flower crown made of ice and puts it on her head.

"It's pretty!"

"Just like you my Snowflake."

She blushes crimson red again.

"I- umm... Th-tha-nks-s..." He nods.

💙💜🐾🐺

After a few long minutes of silence (precisely 5) Elly spoke back up again.

"Erm, so now what?" She says and even though it was soft it slightly startled Todoroki but he didn't let it show. At least he hoped he didn't.

"Well now I guess I let you meet my siblings since I already know your dad and you've only met my mother."

"But what if-"

"Stop over thinking again they'll love you too. I mean Fuyumi might even invite you for dinner if I know her and plus the flaming hot cheeto is out of town."

"U-umm... O-ok I'll text dad."

💙💜🐾🐺

After she texted him, Shoto's driver picked them up again and they drove to his house. When they got there Natsuo greeted them at the door playfully.