Old Friends and Hero Training with Bakugo. (Gone Wrong.) Chapter 2:

(A/N: Sorry about the a/n's ik they're annoying but still i feel i should put them smtms. TY. On w/ the story.)

They were all sitting at the counter, talking, and eating an American dish that Hizashi made. It was hamburgers and fries with whatever dipping sauce they wanted.

"So~;" Yamada starts. "How was your first day little listener?!" He asks excitedly.

"U-umm g-goo-od..."

'That's great. Did you get a lot of homework?" He inquired.

"Y-yea a-a b-it..." She says softly.

"Mmm.." He muses. "Knowing the old man here, he probably gave you a ton huh?"

"Hizashi Yamada!!" he yells but still tries to keep it low so as to not scare her. "We are literally the SaMe AgE!!"

Yamada laughs and Shota sneers.

"Lighten up~! Will ya Sho~?" Yamada comments.

Shota just scoffs.

And the whole time she just sat there quietly observing them and eating her food.

💙💜🐾🐺

After that she did her homework with help from them both although she didn't really need help from Hizashi with her English since she's been speaking English as long as she's been speaking Japanese.

💙💜🐾🐺

Later it was time for Hizashi to leave.

"Bye guys~!" He shouts.

"B-by-e..." Elly says.

"Mhm see you tomorrow Hizashi." Aizawa states monotonously.

💙💜🐾🐺

After Yamada left, Elly took a shower to get ready for bed. When she came out she noticed she had a notification.

"Who's this?" She thinks. "Oh! It's Todoroki!"

Todoroki ❄️🔥 @ 7:05 PM

-"Hey Elly. It's Todoroki. Just wanted to know if you got home ok and wanted to see how you were doing."-

Shoto is in his room playing on his phone when he receives a text.

Elly 👻👀😺🐺 @ 7:15 PM

-"Oh... hey. Yea... I got home ok. I'm fine, ty. Hru?"-

Todoroki ❄️🔥 @ 7:15 PM

-"That's good. I'm alr. So, wud?"-

Elly 👻👀😺🐺 @ 7:15 PM

-"Umm... currently nth... y? Wbu?"-

Todoroki ❄️🔥 @ 7:16 PM

-"Oh, ok. Nth just playing a game on my phone. I wondered bcuz, I wanted to see if u could call?"-

Elly 👻👀😺🐺 @ 7:16 PM

-"Oh, I- umm sure... I don't have to go to bed 4 awhile anyhow."-

Todoroki ❄️🔥 @ 7:16 PM

-"Ok cool. I'll call you then."-

Todoroki then presses the call button on the top right of her name.

*Calling Elly 👻👀😺🐺*

Elly looks at her phone and it says, *Todoroki❄️🔥calling* She picks up.

*"H-hell-o To-d-dor-ok-ki..."*

*"Hey."*

There were a few moments of silence before Todoroki said. *"If you want, you can just call me Shoto, I mean it's only fair since I say Elly instead of Sora."*

*"U-umm o-ok..."*

It goes on like that with small talk until Todoroki makes a joke and she starts laughing hard.

Shota was just about to knock even though the door slightly ajar when he heard her laughing. He was shocked.

*"S-sho-t-to!"* She says breaking up his name. Not out of nervousness or shyness but because she's laughing. *"Th-that's the w-wor-st j-jok-ke I've ev-er he-ard-d!!"* She says still laughing.

Shota smiles to himself and thinks, "My 2 most quiet students... hmmm... they seem to be good for each other, maybe they'll start opening up more..." He then walks away to let them be.

*"But, it worked right~?" Todoroki says with a smirk that even though she can't see it, she can hear it and imagine."*

*"Oh, hush!"* She says.

*"Hmm... I'd like to see you do better~."* He says a bit cheekily.

Then there was silence.

After a few seconds he says. *"Mhm~. That's what I thought~!"*

Then they both start laughing again.

*"Y-you-r s-so c-cru-l!"*

*"Haha. Maybe so, but it made you laugh~!"*

*"Hmph. Maybe I should hang up on you~!"* She says playfully.

*"If you do that;"* He starts. *"Then I'll just keep calling you ALL nIgHt~!"*

She sighs. *"Fine, fine. I won't."*

""Thought so."* He said in a mocking voice.

*"Hmph!"* was all she said.

💙💜🐾🐺