This Is Not Goodbye & Finding Family pt 2. Chapter 14:

(A/N: I thought that i alr posted 13 ngl but anyways. TW! ANGSTY!! I cried!! {i mean im emotional alr but-} Also meet the Vestiges! Enjoy!)

The bell rang louder than it ever had before to Elly though she was spaced out.

The whole class except the problem group, Momo, Denki, & Tokoyami with Dark Shadow left.

Dark Shadow went over to her & nuzzled her cheek.

She broke her staring contest with the floor and looked to her right to see the shadow hugging her.

She gently petted its head & gave a tiny smile. ^"Thanks."^ She mumbles.

"Of course." It chirps back softly. It nuzzled her cheek one more before retreating to Tokoyami.

Momo pulls out a tissue box from her hand and grabs one before walking over & gently wiping Elly's tears & also giving her a hug.

^"We're always here if you need us."^ She whispers.

Elly nods.

Momo pulls away & swaps places with Denki.

"Don't cry little nugget, everything will be better soon." He says soothingly.

She gives a bit of a wet chuckle.

He gives her a quick hug.

Tokoyami nods. "Know that when you don't see the sun, there is a cloud with a silver lining. In the darkness there's still the smallest light."

Everyone but Elly looks at him like he just spoke in German.

She nods & gives him a bit of a smile as well.

Shota tries to hide a small smirk in his capture weapon as he feels a swell of pride in his heart.

"Thank you, you 4 but we have this covered, you can go to lunch now." Shota says solemnly.

They look at him then each other. Having a silent conversation. Then once more look at him nodding. They bid fair wells & leave.

"Where do you wanna have lunch kiddo?" Shota asks.

She shrugs.

Zashi frowns, feeling his phone buzz. He pulls out his phone seeing a text from Nezu.

"How about with Nezu?" He suggests.

^"Sure."^ She says just barely loud enough.

💙💜🐺🐾

They reached Nezu's office to see that there was already food set up.

They all found a seat & divied up the food.

"Tea anyone?" Nezu asked solemnly.

A few agreed.

They struck up conversations here & there about this & that though one of course stayed silent. They were surprised she was actually eating & not playing with her food but said nothing of it.

The temperature dropped and she felt strong hands on her shoulders & a parental presence behind her. She didn't have to look at her necklace or behind her to know the Riku materialized. She could also feel Minato's presence as well. She could feel their gazes on her & them knowing they're fully materialized.

"Minato, Riku." Nessa greets.

"Vanessa" Riku greets back.

"Hey Nessa." Min gets as well.