Chapter 1: Hero Training

Compared to Cross Academy the curriculum at UA wasn't very difficult. But then again, you didn't have to be up all night protecting the school either so you didn't mind sitting through the unstimulating lessons. It was an easy trade, Heros for Vampires. One you didn't need to think much about before enrolling in the top hero school. It was a fresh start, a fresh start you were starting to enjoy more and more.

"Hey Saori, could you zip me up please?" We were all getting ready for our first day of combat training and the whole locker room was buzzing in excitement as we got dressed in our Hero Costumes. But some of us were heaving a harder time than others when it came to getting them on. "Sure thing Uraraka." You said, making your way over to the brown haired girl. Her costume was skin tight and made of a tight elastic. Well almost all of ours were but hers was the only one that zipped in the back.

"You should probably ask to have that modified so you can get into it on your own." Tsu pointed out as I zipped her up. "Yeah you're probably right." She chuckled nervously. "You look cute though." You grin looking over her very pink costume. "I didn't think they would make it so form fitting." She blushed, looking at herself in the mirror. "If it makes you feel better they did that to all of us except Jiro." Tsu pointed out.

"We all look smoking hot!" Mina said loudly, jumping next to us as we looked in the large mirror. Throwing her arm over your shoulder. "Common Lets go show the boys how cute we look." Her eyebrows wiggled mischievously. "We should probably hurry up." you chuckled, before walking out of the locker room door.

"A Sexy Vampire Queen!" Mineta drooled as he looked over your dark costume. Ever since Mineta found out what your quirk was he refused to leave you alone.

"I was gonna say you look good too, but Mineta's not wrong." Kirishima laughed, a slight blush coated both of your faces. "I wasn't really going for a regal vibe." You admitted.

Your costume was all black other than a few light gray lines here and there. You wore thigh high boots that covered most of your legs, leaving your torso only to be covered by a tight one piece that looked similar to a bathing suit with a dark pink drop on the center of it. And over the top of your breasts was a one sleeve hoodie type covering with a wide colored collar that stuck up over your neck. The other bare arm had a sleeve running up it. I had a slim utility belt that attached around either thighs which held a single blood bag, and my blood tablets, as well as a few bandages. Enough to be useful, but not so much that they weigh me down when fighting.

 Enough to be useful, but not so much that they weigh me down when fighting

"You're always regal." Mina jokes, her smile wide. "You think so?" hiding behind your bangs at her complement.

"Definitely." Mineta said giving you a big thumbs up.

For class we were split up into teams. We would be going one at a time; one team playing heroes the others playing villains. The Hero's job was to find a 'nuclear weapon' that the villains had hidden in the building, or capture the villains in 15 minutes or less. The Villain team had to do the opposite. Protect the weapon, or capture both Heros. Simple enough.