Chapter 2: Hero Training part 2

You lifted yourself up onto the wall in order to avoid Kirishim. Forcing him to charge out into the black hallway where Tokoyami and Dark Shadow would be waiting for him. Your eyes focused on the Weapon surrounded by tape as you climbed up onto the ceiling.

"Kirishima!" Seros voice called out from the corner. Your eyes snapping over to him. "Protect the Weapon! I'll take care of Tokoyami!" Was Kirishima's response. The battle in the hallway wasn't necessarily a loud fight, but in comparison to the silent tensions rising around you and Sero it felt like a symphony was playing outside.

"Sero." You whispered, before slinking away from his body. Dodging as he blindly let a string of tape go. Your chuckle echoed through the room almost as if it was coming from all directions. And you couldn't help but lick your lips at the way his heart rate increased in his chest.

You landed a hard punch to his lower back, sending him flying towards his own webbed trap. But he managed to catch himself by shooting out a roll of tape to the ceiling.

"Kirishima! Get the light box!" Sero yelled, realizing that you could see him clearly.

"Working on it!" Kirishima grunted as you approached Sero, who was still dangling from the ceiling by his elbow. He felt safe, unaware that you could walk up walls. His heart mellowed out as he tried to formulate a plan.

Ever so gently she took the capture tape out of her equipment pouch. Crouching down just above him, his breathing alone giving away his location. "Too Late." You whispered, hooking the capture tape around his elbow before dropping onto him.

The Lights flickered on just in time for you to drop Seros body to the floor. The capture tape wrapped tightly around his arms and mouth. The rest of the roll in your hand as you gracefully dropped onto the floor next to him.

"Not another move, Sasaki." Kirishima warned, Holding a captured Tokoyami in a choke hold. Kirishima's body was bruised; It was clear that it had been one hell of a fight.

"Now normally this would be totally unmanly. But I'm the bad guy right now." he said, his eyes looking between you and the captured Sero. "You're gonna surrender now, or Tokoyami is gonna get hurt."

"Sorry Sasaki." Tokoyami said, struggling in Kirishima's grasp. "It's alright, dont worry about it." You said with a soft smile before looking back at Kirishima. "Everything is gonna be just fine." You could tell that Kirishim was just trying to play the role. His face contradicted every word coming out of his mouth. You knew beating Kirishima would be difficult, even with him already taking damage. But the weapon would take too long to get to if this was a real scenario. You had to get him to drop Tokoyami then take him down if you wanted to win this.

What was that thing Senri used to do?

"Kirishima, you didn't strike me as the type to use someone as a shield." Your voice came out smooth, trying to copy the way he used to speak to you. Your pink eyes unblinking as you looked into his eyes, letting the sadness in your voice roll through his body. "I was looking forward to fighting someone as strong as you too." You pouted, taking slow steps closer to him.

"Well we can spar later then." Kirishima offered with a cheerful smile, his grip on Tokoyami lessening slightly. "Why not now? I think now works better for the both of us. It is fight training after all" Your gaze intensified, refusing to break eye contact.

"Oh you do?" Kirishima asked, tilting his head like a puppy. "Why don't you put him down so we can have some fun?" You suggested taking another step forward. "Don't be silly Sasaki, I can't let him go..." He seemed to be confused as to why he couldn't. And in that confusion you lunged forward, breaking eye contact only at the last second as your fist collided with the side of his face. His relaxed grip allowed okoyami fall to the floor with a thud, as his body was thrown back into the wall.