Chapter 4: Class Rep

I was really starting to get annoyed with Aizawa. Not because of his weird quirk tests or his constant threats of expelling us.

No he was annoying because of how he chose to deliver information. Due to his dramatic pauses and cryptic way of talking whenever he made an announcement the entire class would be put on edge. Which in turn made their hearts race, which just made me hungry.

And then he would just zip up his yellow sleeping bag and take a nap. Leaving me, and a room of excited students basically unattended.

"Kill me." I grumbled, burying my head into my arms in an attempt to cover up the noise.

Class 1-A of UA high were currently arguing over who got to be the class representative. A job I had no interest in. But that didn't save me from being forced to sit through the commotion.

"SILENCE EVERYONE PLEASE!"

Iidas voice cut through the noise, which helped to shut up the voices of everyone else. But their hearts were still racing. But hey, it was something.

"The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!"

Was it obvious Iida wanted us to vote for him? Yes. But it wasn't like there were any better ideas. Plus it calmed everyone down a bit.

I voted for Iida for no reason other than he shut everyone else up. He was a little overbearing but he proved he could keep the class in line. Which hopefully meant less sporadic heart beats.

Or at least it would have; If he had won our little election.

But instead the most nervous kid in our class was stuttering in front of all of us next to Yaoyorozu. His heart was beating a million times a minute and his whole body was shaking as he looked at us.

Izuku Midoriya, he was one of my classmates I had desperately tried to avoid. Which was difficult seeing as I sat right next to him in class. But this was exactly the reason why. Anytime he was spoken to, or was asked to speak, his heart would beat like a frightened rabbit. Sometimes it would race just because Bakugou would let out an annoyed sigh.

Even after Midoriya and Yaoyorozu sat down, his little heart was still pounding in his chest. So much so that I could barely focus on Aizawa teaching the class. My eyes kept drifting over to him, eyeing him like he was sweet tart. And just as it started to settle down his green eyes caught mine sneaking a glance at his neck.

Not that he knew I was looking at his neck.

But the damage had been done. His eyes went wide, his face flushed red and his heart started beating rapidly all over again.

"Mr. Aizawa, can I be excused please?" I asked, raising your hand. There was an hour left until lunch and I didn't want to spend it listening to Midoriya's heart beat.

"Be back before the bell." he said in a bored voice not even looking away from the chalkboard.

"Will do."

And with that I walked out the door.

It wasn't like I was going to tackle Midoriya then and there in front of the whole class. But I needed a break from his nervousness. So I found myself in an unoccupied bathroom and splashed some water on my face. Relaxing in the silence of it all as I let the cool water wash over my skin.

"Alright you stubborn little pill." I said aloud, taking a deep breath. "I'm going to eat you and you are going to behave. I said, looking down at the little black square box with a gold sun on it.