Closure

When we arrived, things looked different. Very different from our old base.

"So, guys. Since there's 6 of us, but only 5 rooms, someone will need to bunk with another person. Who will it be?"
"I wouldn't mind bunking." I said.
"Alright, then bunk with me, so we can have the same schedules, which means we can train." König exclaimed.
"It doesn't work like tha-"
"Is it too late to inform you there is only one bed in each room?"

I stare at Price with disdain.
I get a nervous smile back.

"It's okay, I can share with schatz."
"I guess."
"Why, you ain't excited?"

Surely, he meant it innocently, but the things my mind wandered off to... weren't so innocent.
It took me a while to respond, because I couldn't come up with anything.

"Uh, sure, I am. Let's go unpack our things."

We headed to what is now our room.

"Schatz, aren't you excited to be bunking with me?"
"I am, I am. If that's what helps you sleep at night."
"Knowing you're alive keeps me calm at night."

I looked away from him and brushed my hair off my face.
We reached the room and slowly unpacked our things. I was enjoying his company very much, I'll be honest.

"You hungry, maus (mouse)?"
"Kinda, yeah. A sunny side-up with a piece of bread sounds great right now."
"Say no more! Chef König's on the loose~"

We shared a laugh and finished unpacking our stuff.

We sat down on the table to eat. The eggs looked delicious. Guess he really is a good cook. Only one thing left to put to test. The taste.

"Mmh.. This is so good!"
"Thank you, schatz. I appreciate your comment."
"You should be my personal chef."
"I'm already your personal bodyguard, do I gain another title today?"
"Yeah. Wait- Since when are you my personal bodyguard?"
"I decided that, because I want to protect you."
"Oh."

I slyly hide my face using the fringe above my eyes.

"What, you worried about me?"
"Kind of, yeah. Although, truth be said, I'm very swift in battle and do not need someone to protect me."
"Another truth be said, what you gain in swiftness, you lack in height." he said laughing.
"Hey! Not funny, dude."
"Alright, apologies."

I look at my clock. It shows 10.38. I was feeling very tired.

"Shouldn't we get some rest? We've got training tomorrow. It's almost 11."
"You're right, maus. Alright, I'll change and head to bed. Which side do you want?"
"It's a very small bed, it'll barely fit us both. There are no sides... But I'll take the left one!" I chuckle.

I grab my clothes and started changing.

"Do you wanna remove your balaclava? Want me to turn around?"
"It's really nice that you asked that." he says popping a happy smile.
"But I'm afraid that won't be needed. I don't wear it to sleep, plus you've seen me once without it already."
"Okay then."

I continue changing and remove my pants and shirt. I wear König's shirt, which I borrowed, since it was the only thing I had that was clean, by which I mean, hasn't yet been worn to combat.
I turn my gaze to König and notice his defined muscles. But my eyes are filled with lust and travel further down... and further... and further...

"Eyes up here, schatz."

I jumped from the heavy German accent in his words and the growling that was combined.

"Sorry..." I say and nervously chuckle.

I walk to the bathroom to wash my teeth. I look into the mirror. This, this is a new me. I like this new me.

"You coming to bed or what?"
"Damn, so excited to sleep with me, liebling?"
"Once in a lifetime opportunity."
"Not if you really think about it."

I head to bed and fall on the left side. I pull some of the covers, but it was of no use. König's body was wrapped by them and if I wanted to keep my dignity and space in between us, I'd have to freeze.

"Schatz. You'll freeze to death. These covers won't be enough, unless you scoot closer."
"Fine."

In an attempt to scoot closer to him, I accidentally hit his pecs with my back.
He didn't say anything, besides opening his embrace so I could scoot closer.

"Are you comfortable, y/n?"
"Yep. You feel very warm."
"Haha, I know right; Many people have said so. They even say I give the best hugs. Here, let me show you."
"I- Erm-"

I was surrounded by König's big arms. He felt so cozy and warm. I never wanted to leave.
But I could also feel his eyes on me.

"You're very tense. Do I make you feel nervous?"
"Kinda. But it's not your fault, it's mine."
"Schatz. Let's face it. There's no way you'd be okay with me calling you sweetheart, unless you were into me."
"I-"
"So... What will it be?"
"Fuck you."

And with that said, I cupped his face and kissed him. My lips fit his perfectly. He kissed back, even more intensly.

"Oh my. You really prefer actions over words, don't you, schatz?"
"Sure do."

I say and continue kissing him. His right hand on my waist, his left one traveling on my back.

"People need to know you belong to someone. And that someone, is me."

He moves to my collarbone and kisses it, sometimes even biting it softly, leaving his love bites across my neck.
Fuck.
And I could feel something pressing up against my lower torso.

"Got a problem I can help with, König?"