Lust

We just stood there, staring at each other once more. I shifted my torso to the side and looked down, trying to avoid embarrassment.

I attempt to change the topic and suggest a movie.

"Um, are you down to watch a movie? It's late, and after all that training, I'm pretty worked up."

"I, um, I guess... Should I choose?"
"Of course, of course. Go ahead. I'll fix up something for us to eat."

I set off to the "kitchen," which consisted of a small heated oven, a kettle, and some cupboards with 2 plates and glasses, as well as some utensils.
I took out a pan and put it on the stove. The oil was sizzling, and I put the bacon inside, but some burning oil shot up and landed on my hand. A large area of my hand was covered in red spots, and I groaned in pain.

"Y/n, are you alright?" He asked worriedly.

"Eh, I'm fine. Some oil just splashed on my hand. Could you please get me some cream and bandages?"

"Of course. Be right back."

"They're in the cupboard in the bathroom, by the way!"

König just shouted a worried "ja!"and made his way to the bathroom.

After what felt like an eternity, he came back and positioned my hand, palm facing down, on the counter and  applied some cream on it.

"Does it hurt? Are you okay?"
"I'm alright. Please be gentle."

He immediately blushed at how close we were. I acted like I didn't notice.

I felt stinging pain, and a groan escaped my mouth.
I saw him blush again, his eyes slightly widening.

"D-Done."
"Thank you, König. I'll carry on with the cooking now."
"Be more careful, bitte."
"I'll try."

I finished our bacon and toast, with scrambled eggs on the side, and divided it into 2 portions on two different plates.
I positioned the plates on the table in front of the TV and pressed play.

Halfway through the movie, I was starting to feel tired. My eyelids felt heavy on my eyes, like a ton of bricks.

König noticed and looked at me, almost like he wanted to say something, but he just couldn't find the correct words.

"Uhm, if you want, we can pause this and watch it some other time."
"No, no. I don't want to have kept you awake for nothing."
"Passing time with you isn't nothing. I have fun." He, as shown from the creases in his eyes, smiled and chuckled.
"Oh. Well. I'm glad to hear that."

He turned to the movie again but put his legs down from the table in front of us, seemingly, he was making room for something.
He looked at me, and we made intense eye contact. There was so much tension.

"Come."

And I did. Because I was sleepy and tired and I didn't know what I was doing.
I sat between his legs, which were now spread apart and turned to the side, on the couch, for more comfort and space. I positioned myself so that I could see the movie and not make König uncomfortable, leaving him some personal space.

But what I didn't realize is that, when he accidentally adjusted his back on the couch, his crotch rubbed on me. He groaned in pain and whispered under his breath:

"Scheiße."

"Everything okay? Do you feel discomfort?"

I could feel a bulge beginning to form on my lower back.

"Everything is fine."

Pause.

"Actually, no."
"What's up?"
"Oh, don't act like you don't know. Please don't make me say it. I'm pretty sure it will go away in a bit."

It is very hard having to endure that. A bulge wanting to spring free from a pair of trousers, the fabric holding it down. Painful.

I was feeling bold, so I adjusted my back on his crotch, with a little more pressure than last time.

"Y/n, please... Don't do this.." he started breathing heavily.
"Don't do what? This?"

I grinded his crotch on my lower back again.

He moaned and immediately covered his mouth.

He looked up at me with puppy-dog eyes.

"Bitte."