Doubts

I turned my head to look at König.

I shouldn't have done that... he's a colonel. I'm no more than a sergeant.
If word goes around about this, I'm screwed. People will think I slept with him only because I wanted to climb the ranks. Fuck.

I give him a soft smile, him returning it.
I sigh, lost in thought.

"Is everything okay? You know you can tell me anything, right?" He asks, his tone hiding a hint of concern.

"Yes- Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry." I reassure him, lying and forcing a smile once more.

I sit up and head to the restroom.
He walks to his bag and grabs a clean pair of underwear.

As I walk out of the bathroom, I notice him putting on his pants. His pants were stuck right below his lower half... it hung just above the pants' waistline. I was caught staring.

"Eyes up here, love." Says König and chuckles softly.

I snapped out of the trance and stared at him, clearly embarrassed.

"Sorry, oh my God." I giggled.

Some time passes, we spend the rest of the day training and whatnot. We grabbed lunch and dinner together. People around us were starting to suspect things.

"Did you hear? Y/n is with the colonel now! It is rumored he took her v-card! Pethetic!" Says one soldier whispering to another, while staring at me. Their words... stung. They assumed I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I did. So, I chose to ignore them.

I turned to König.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask him, smiling, trying to hide the fact I was hurt.

"Yes. I'll call you first thing in the morning." He said, returning the smile.

He did have social anxiety, and I could tell he felt uncomfortable with all these women around us talking about him.
These rumors were going to get out of hand.

"Alright, goodnight." I said to him warmly. It was obvious our relationship couldn't be public. What would people say? So, I avoided any intimate interaction.

I headed to my dorm and closed the door behind me. What was I doing? I was a mess.
I sighed and removed my shoes, putting them on the side.

I fell on my bed, wondering what König was doing. I thought I'd text him. I opened my phone and started typing when I realized he'd sent me a voice message.

I tap on the voice message and freeze as soon as I hear it, throwing my phone across the room.

König's moans and whines filled the room.
"Oh god, what?" I say. I wasn't appalled by it, just shocked.
"Holy shit..." I say, covering my face.

I type:

-Oh my. You've got quite the dispositions...- I type and hit send.
He responds about a minute or two later.
-You've just got me very excited, prinzessin.- he types back.

Holy shit...

-Just jerk yourself off, you know I can't come now...- I type quickly.

-Fine. Just know, once we come back from the mission tomorrow, you'll be begging to finish.- he types again.

I hit like on his message, not wanting to respond because I was exhausted. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

/Sorry, this chapter is way too small and not enough to feed you all, I know, but I've got exams right now! And, apologies again, for being so inactive. I was going through some shit, lol. The next chapter will be published soon, and it will be quite long. Stay tuned. 🫶/