32💔

Mujhe nhi lag raha wo gya hai ... She hugs his t-shirt ... Near her heart ...

Kisses it ...

This house doesn't feel like a house without him ...

She wants him ... She wants to see him to hug him to kiss him to love him ...

Bigg Boss ... Sidharth wapas ka aayega ... She asked like a lost kid ... Sitting alone in the garden area ... His heart sinked seeing her ...

Areyyy yaar ... He sinked seeing her ...

She wipes the tears from the corner of her eyes ...

How will she be able to live without him ... 🥺

...................

It's been two days ... Asim deep fiza and Sanju never left her side ...

But still she felt so lonely ..

It was weekend today and Sana didn't feel like getting ready ... For whome she will get ready when there is not him to praise her ... To look at her for hours to adore her ... Sneakily holds her hand. ..

But still she wore simple but elegant yellow colour suit ... With nude shade lipstick and straight hairs ..

Looking in the mirror at herself blows herself a flying kiss on the mirror .. making him giggle ...

He remembered there conversation when he was going to kkk

Flashback

Tu mujhse apni itni tareef kyu karati hai ? ... I wonder jab main chale jaunga ... Phir Teri tareef kon karega ...

He asked hugging her from behind ...

While she giggles answering ...

Hmmm ... Nice question ... Tu nhi hoyega ... Toh main na .. apni tareef khud kar lungi .. or samjhungi ke tune meri tareef kar de ... She giggles ..

Acha apni tareef kaise karegi ... He smirks ...

Apne aap ko ek kiss de kar ... She blows her mirror self a kiss ... Giggling ...

Abeyy gadhiii ... He taps his head with his palm nodding his head in disbelief making her giggle more ...

Ab tu aise paglo Wale questions karega toh mujhe bhi toh koi na koi logic lagana padega Naa meriiij jaannnuuuuu .... She turns around and pulls his cheeks giggling ...

Tu konsa mujhe hamesha ke liye chorh ke jaa raha hai ... Huhh ... Pagal ... Mera Ganda bacha... Slapping him lightly on his cheek ...

Or agar chorh kar chala gya toh ... He smirks ...

She smirked too playing along ...

Toh kya ... Mujhe koi aur mil jayega ... Waise bhi shehnaaz gill ke peeche toh ladko line Lage pade hai ...

Ayyy ... He pulls her closer holding her waist possesively ... Pouting ...

She too pulls him from his coller

Ayy ... In the same time as him ...

And both of them burst out laughing ....

.............

He giggles remembering there small yet cute moments

While she too smiles blissfullly rebering the same thing ...

As all the housemates gather in the living area ... The screen started and Salman bhai appeared on the screen ...

He smiles at all of the housemates first ...