epilogue ❤️🥺

2 years later ...

A girl came running downstairs with the mobile phone in her hand ....she was laughing ....excitedly ...

Sidharthhhhhhh ....she yelled excitedly ...

Hn baby ... he whispered he was in the kitchen preparing his moti baby's favourite breakfast ...

They have just came on a vacation... In lonavla ...  Staying at there farmhouse ... Away from. The hectic life of a celebrity they are here just enjoy themselves there company ...

Though ... Announced on social media that they are together but still as friends ... As this time she wanted some privacy ... And he respected her decision giving into it ... Understanding

Babbyyyy ....she hugged him from behind .... Giggling ... A smiled too curved his face as he held her hand pulling her near ....she clinged onto him ... Kissing his face ...

Still holding her mobile phone ... He makes a cute pouty face ... Taking her phone ... Keeping it on the kitchen slab ... Then he said ...

Achi tarah kar ... He said ... As she giggled ... He loved being pampered and he is open about it ... Because he loved when she kissed him hugs him ...

There relationship was something pure bounded only with hugs and kisses ...

As they loved each other with there soul ... Loving each other caring for eachother ...

There eyes sparkled slowly ....with time with him ...she healed beautifully .... Leaving her sleeping pills her depressive suicidal thoughts ...now dhe can't even think her life to end this moment when it's her need to live ... For him ... With him ...

She again kissed his head ... His eyes ... His nose his cheeks his chin ... Teasing him ... He groans ... As she teases him ... Kissing his jawline ...

Mat kar ...he whispered in his groaning voice making her giggle ...

Kutti ...he whispered as she didn't stopped ... Before taking her lips into a passionate kiss ...

Breaking it after sometime she took her time coming out of blushy blushy world ....

Pulling back from himself ....she taps her forehead as her gaze fell on her phone ...

Bada kutta hai tu ... Har baar bhulwa deta hai ...he chuckled in response continued to prepare her breakfast ...

Sidharthhhh ....she clinges in him again ...

Bol na baby ...he said ...

She again gets excited...

Tereko pata... Jo humne do saal pehle web series ki thi na ...broken but beautiful... Uska season 2 bhi aagya par aaj b log hamari wale series ki hi ship karte hai .... She giggles ...

Nai main aisa ni keh ri ke log dusri ko pyaar na kare par ... Khushi b ho ri hai ki log ab Tak usse dekhte hai ... She giggles ... He smiled in response..

Toh dekhne de ... He said ...

Hn toh maine konsa roka hai ....chl tu jaldiii aaa ... Main dining table par wait karri hu ...she said kissing his cheek going away whole he chuckles at his gadhi ...

.
.
.

Sidharthhh ... She said in her whining voice ... As he was watching news while holding her in his arms ...

Hn na baby ... He said while looking straight at the screen ...

Mujhe shaadi karni hai ...she said ... Sniffing ...