33❤️

Skip to sidharth's birthday ...

It's been 5 days since they last talked ... His condition again worsened so he was shifted to hospital

For better treatment ...

A day before his birthday ...

It was 10 pm ... And Sana Sanju Asim fiza and deep sat together in the garden area ...

Sana was telling everyone about how they would used to celebrate his birthday when they were small ...

Haan ... Toh main kahan thi ... Han. ..

Jab hum dono chote the na ... He used to come to Punjab .. in his birthday month ....

Wo jab bhi aata tha na ... Toh we used to spend alot of time roaming in the streets of Punjab ... She giggles ...

Ek baar na ... Hum log ... Khet gye the ... She giggles ...

Khet main ... Jaise hum na ... Farmer uncle ki help kar rahe the ...

Help toh ki nhi .. ulta apni ladaio se pareshan kar diya humne unko ... She chuckles ..

Phir unhone na Hume apne khet se hi nikal diya ... She pouts ...

Birthday par toh main isko bohot pareshan karti thi ... She continues

Like kabhi iska birthday bhoolne ka pretend karna ... Kabhi .. koi gift na lana ... Matlab laati thi ... Par ... Isko chidati thi .. bada maza ata tha sachi ... She giggles ...

Acha ... Tune ajj tak sidharth ko sabse precious cheez kya di hai ... Asked Asim ...

Mera dil .. she said without even thinking for once ...

Mera dil bhi toh precious hai na ... She smiles hugging her knees close to her heart ...

Awwwww...

She giggles ...

Merko lag raha hai na ... Shayad wo kal aajaye ...

Ho bhi sakta hai .... whispered deep

.........,............

It was 12 in the midnight

And she hugged his tshirt close to her ...

Happyyyyyy birthday sidharth ...

She kissed the tshirt ...

I miss you bebu ... Her eyes welled up ... The second birthday of him ... Which he is not celebrating with her ...

The first one is because he had his preboards of 10th ... That is why he wasn't able to come there ...

She smilingly kissed his shirt ... Made it wear on the pillow and snuggles in the pillow .. kissing it again and again trying to find his warmth ...

She used to do it when he was in bb without her

She don't know that she loves him or not ... Why to realise early both have their whole life to think about love .. and secretly ... Both of them were committed to each other ... Not sidharth looked at any other girl except her ... Nor she made any boyfriend or bestfriend as she was committed to him ... He has her heart her soul ... Her everything with himself

What if one day he will keep distance from her ... What if one day he will push her away from him ...

Will she be able to live without him ? ...