34❤️

She caresses his hairs sitting beside him ... She missed him so freaking much ...

Tu thik toh hai na ... He asked holding her palm kissing it ...

Haan main thik hu ... Dekh ek dum bhali Changi toh hu tere saamne ... Gadhe ...

Main ye baat nhi kar raha naaz ... Tujhe kya lagta hai ke main nhi jaanta tujhe ? ..

Jo tu ab mujhse cheezein chupayegi ... Gadhi ... Tu nhi chupa saktiujhse kuch bhi toh ye khayal hata de apne dimag se ...

Chl ab bol ...

Kuch hai hi nhi toh kya bolu bata ... Tere bina bilkul man nhi lag raha tha ... Salman sir toh keh rahe the ... Main dikh hi nhi Rahi show main ... She giggles whispering ...

Acha ... Or kya bol rahe the ... Showing interest ... Motivating her to speak more ...

Or kuch nhi ... Bas thodi si Masti ki ... Hogya .. tu bol tujhe itne din kyu lag gye ? ...

Waise ek baat batau ... Tune pata hai m.. Vishal or madhurima ki fight miss kardi ... She giggles loudly ...

Haain ... Kyuu aisa kya hua tha ? ... He asked her hand was always in his hand only ...

Arey in logo ki yahi breakfast ke upar ladai Hui ... Madhurima ne uthaya pan ... De mara Vishal ke bum par she giggles ...

Making him chuckle ... Bhai ... Hona chahiye tha na ...

She was giggling when her eyes welled up ...

Abeyyy ... He holds her face in between his plans ... She looked down playing with her fingers ...

Gadhi ... Bimar hua tha mara thode tha jo itna ro rahi hai ... He said nonchantly ...

Bits his tongue as he realised what he said moment ago ...

Sorry sorry ...

Removes his hand with jerk and gets up from the bed wiping her eyes ... She goes out without saying anything

He looked at her retreating figure with a cute pout on his face

Was about to get up when Asim came there ... And occupied the seat beside him along with deep and fiza ... He too drowned himself in talking with them but his mind was roaming around her only ...

And here

She was already feeling so emotional and here he is acting like a total jerk hurting her with his words ...

Gadha kahi ka ... She murmurs as she entered in the kitchen there was no one in the kitchen ...

She peeps in the storage room where the rashan was kept ... There was enough of the rashan ...

So thought to prepare halwa ... As it's his birthday... Though she is angry with him but she can't ignore him ... It's the most special day of her life ... When her baba ji had send the most cutest and kindest creature on the earth ...

In the mean time Sanju came in the kitchen and sees Sana chopping on some of the dry fruits ...

Heyy ... Kya kar rahi hai ? ... Sanju chirped ...

Halwa bana rahi hu ... Ab sidharth ka birthday hai ... Or Sana kuch na kare aisa toh nhi ho sakta na ...

Haan ... Main help Karu ? ...

Haan bilkul ... Both prepared the halwa talking about some things ...
...............

Paras tried bashing Sana over using the rashan ...

Waise hi rashan kam aata hai tu or phaltu ki cheezo main waste kar rahi hai ...

Achaaa ... Said Sanju being sarcastic ...