51❤️

Wo kyu nhi aa raha? ... Sana asked as it's been three days ... ...

She had not even seen him for once ...

She wanted to see him ... Her heart wanted to ... But he didn't came from last three days ...

Her heart is heavy ...

He won't come anyways ... Vikas whispered

Wo ye web series karne se mana kar raha hai ... Vikas whispered looking straight at her ...

She was blanked ...

Because of her ... Not today anymore ...

Today she needed to confront him ... Of every move he made from last 4 years ...

She needed explanation... Atleast an explanation dhe can expect from.him ... Her eyes welled up ...

She left the sets hurriedly driving rashly to his house ...

Her mind blank ... Her heart was exploding with the emotions

Four years back ... He pushed her away ... And she did that ... Because she wanted his happiness ...

And now ... When the positions changed ...  When she pushed him away ... And he just gone ...

Then why is he wrong ? .. and she is right ? ...

Her heart yelled ... Her eyes welled up as the realisation hitted her hard ...

Even he loved her .... She believes it ... She still believes it ...

She wiped her tears driving ... Reaching hurriedly gets down ..

Running straight to his apartment ...

Her heart breaking every second ... Her eyes welled up ...

She reached opening his home's door ... Getting in ... Rita maa looked at her ... She smiled but soon her smile changes into a frown ... As Sana was not in the condition

Her state was messed up ...

Sana straightly went to his room ... Opening his room's door ... His room's lights were dim ... He was standing his back facing her .... As she straightly went and hugged him from behind ... 

Digging her face in his back. ..  tears were non stop as she just let her body flush again his him ...

He stood there numb having the photo frame in his hands ...

He stood there numb while she sobbed against his back ...

His heart wrenched ... As she sobbed ..  and cried ... Where as he stood there still .... Feeling her near him ... Not wanting her to dissapear from his sight ... His eyes welled up ...

She hates you sidharth ... His subconscious mind screamed ...

Why would she come here to him ... His mind says ..  making him so vulnerable ...

Tear rolled down his eyes felling on her hand resting on his stomach ...

She sobbed more ... He stood taking the support of the table ....as his legs gave up ...

Both of them cried for eachother ... One in realisation... And one in his own thoughts...and misery ...

Sidharth...she uttered with great difficulty... Her sniffing got lower as she turned him around ...

Witnessing the most broken sight ... Her heart welled up ...

As she slowly cups his face ...